Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Clarification on Illegal Spots

Discussion in Help Desk started by EM|Ginger Gone Wild, May 24, 2013

1. Feb 19, 2011
    I was playing Lila Office and I understand that these pipes are illegal. I understood that. However on a certain round, there were a lot of people on the spot that I am standing in the picture. I decided to jump onto the pipes that are illegal for more room for everyone else. I took out my knife out so admins could see that I was not shooting at the the crouch spot for my advantage. I did not fire one shot while in that spot. I was frozen and turned into a zombie.

Was I allowed to stay on this spot and not fire my weapons or it is against the rules to stay on any illegal spot period even though you are not shooting? I just need a clarification on what is allowed and what is not allowed. pipes
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    Illegal spots = Illegal for humans to use. Zombies can go into illegal spots as much as they please, humans cannot.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    We don't allow humans to camp in any illegal spot at all as it's an unfair advantage against zombies. Even if they aren't shooting any zombies.
  4. Feb 19, 2011
    Okay. I would not have done it if I knew I wasn't allowed in the spot even though I wasn't shooting at all. I will not do it again and I apologize.
    • Like Like x 2
    • May 31, 2012
      I agree with the previous responses. I would like to add my opinion that it is very difficult for the admin to see what you are doing in the illegal spot and even if you were not shooting at that time the admin has no way of knowing objectively that you are not shooting in later rounds; they would have to constantly spectate you or overuse noclip (if Level 3) just to see what is going on. Also, other players might see you in that spot and may want to take advantage of that spot. This is not just a matter of "because it's a rule" but because it is fair to every player and it will prevent confusion.

Thanks for taking the additional steps to investigate this matter rather than jumping straight to admin aboos :razz:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1