Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Claudio "el Bastardo"

Discussion in Introductions started by Claudio, Mar 9, 2012

1. Feb 3, 2012
    Heyhey, what's up folks! I've been off/on the server as of late, but with a little bit of slack from School, I can pick it back up here again. Hell, I never even got a chance to go around an' introduce myself.

ABOUT ME: Wealp, I've lived in the United States the majority of my life, save for about 6 months devoted to Canada. Wonderful place, and I wish I hadn't come back. I just turned 20 back in February, and I've been tossing my time up between working Full-Time and heading to College as a Full-Time student. Needless to say, I'm busy as hell. Between all that, I've got time set aside for some hardcore gaming, and my totally awesome fiance. I'm more of a tabletop gamer, but damn do I love me some CS:S and every goddamn RPG out there. I've played WoW for 6 years, and listen to Punk, Metal, and Rock just about 24/7.

tl;dr
    • World of Warcraft for 6 Years.
    • Metal/Punk/Rock fan.
    • Tabletop Gamer. (D&D and Warhammer 40k)
    • Fiance'd.
    • 20 Year Old College Brat.
    • All-around baus.

WHAT GOT ME INTO [pF]: I love zombies as much as the next guy, and it's been too long since I've played on a good ZE or ZM server. I've played for countless hours, even before Steam put up the hour-count for games. [pF] is a really awesome community, full of interesting and helpful folks. Not to mention good people to game with. Glad to be here, for the short amount of time I'm allotted, thanks to School/Work.

SKILLS & QUIRKS: Well, what time I'm not on here, or busy with some other game, I like to write and paint. I've been working on a novel as a hobby for the last year, and I'm already up to 200 pages. As for painting, I've dabbled in it for the last 4 years, and I've enjoyed every bit. I play Bass Guitar from time to time, but that's more to just Kill time, than to practice.

BANDS I ENJOY:
    • Apocalyptica
    • Celldweller
    • Coheed and Cambria
    • The Darkness
    • Gogol Bordello
    • Gotye
    • Killswitch Engage
    • The Lonely Island
    • The Mars Volta
    • Mindless Self Indulgence
    • Motion City Soundtrack
    • Radiohead
    • Tool
    • Stabbing Westward
    • etc...

Anyways, it's nice to be here folks, and it's nice to be apart of an awesome community.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
  3. Jul 19, 2011
    interesting.. do you mindme asking what college you go to?
  4. Oct 27, 2010
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    Quite the Bastard indeed ;P Nice introduction, glad you can be a part of the community :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome, but I should point out that as an admin, your Steam name and Forum name should match so when a ban/abuse thread is made, their is no confusion as to who the admin was. I think @Brian does these things.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        A community college, but it's pretty fancy. UTA's next on the list.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll see if I can get that changed over ASAP.
      • Dec 2, 2011
      • Mar 6, 2012
        Excellent! Hope to see you in the servers sometime!