Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Client not starting download of the maps on ZE.

Discussion in Help Desk started by XxNight_Fury, Dec 16, 2012

1. Jul 7, 2011
    It starts, goes to 2 bars, then goes back to 0. This happened to me on Skyrim. I just came back to pF after a very long break (Ever since the old crew with 1mpulse quit). I want to play again, but I can't get in. Does anyone know where I can find the downloads for all the ze maps the pF servers use?
  2. Jul 8, 2012
    I believe this is a donater+ perk only if I'm not mistaken.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    It is a donor perk but the other option is to look for the maps on gamebanana
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Larger maps will do that... the map is still downloading. Don't cancel it. It looks like it goes back to 0 but it's not.
  5. Jun 18, 2012
    What Sajak says, I think it's somewhat similair to when you join a new server and see the bar go full and empty on every new file it downloads, only this time it's a map. Something like that ... I think ...
  6. May 14, 2012
    its the same thing for everyone
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    Download the map from gamebanana. Exctract the folder to cstrike/maps and the map will not download anymore.