Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cloverfield 2

Discussion in Movies started by Aprz, Jan 27, 2016

1. Mar 26, 2012
    • Oct 29, 2010
      That trailer ended way more intense than it started. I had heard there was another movie coming out, I'm definitely more excited now.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Dec 28, 2014
        Nooo way. Do you know if it's going to be a part 2 or a competely new plot? The trailer makes it look more like another paranormal activity kinda. (My friends brother was in paranormal activity, michah sloat)
      • Mar 26, 2012
        It's about a girl who wakes up in this bunker after a car accident. Supposedly Goodman's character rescued her and says that she cannot go outside because of a chemical attack. Story wise, that's all we know. JJ Abram said that this is a blood related movie to Cloverfield. I don't know if it is before, during, or after the recordings in Cloverfield. Don't know if it is in the same area.

You can tell from the trailer that it looks like everyone is just trying to pass time playing board games, watching old movies, etc. as if it was a post apocalyptic world. The bunker shakes at one point. Goodman looks like he is going crazy. The girl definitely wants out of the bunker and eventually does go through one door with Goodman character yelling something like "Don't open that door! You're gonna get us all killed!" at the end of the trailer. She covers her mouth in disbelief, but who knows if that is actually a clip after opening the door or just placed there to trick the viewers. The ending of the trailer is pretty intense though.

Per somebody, I think Abrams, the majority of the movie is in the bunker.
      • Dec 28, 2014
        wow that sounds cool haha. Got me to want to watch it :grin: March 11th!
      • Mar 26, 2012
        The script for it is online, but it was before it was adjusted to be a blood relative of Cloverfield. It was originally called The Cellar. The script pdf is available on Reddit. Pretty good script even before it was related to Cloverfied. I imagine that the adjustment will be that instead of being nuked by Iran, it'll be the Cloverfield monster or bombing that was done to kill it.
        • Like Like x 1