Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

cLown Here :D

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by cLown, Sep 10, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 10, 2008
    Hey Guys--

Most of you should know me from the ZM server. My name in the game is "NG{CHi}cLown". I'm usually playing with Kitty, CK27, Unfriendly, Mario, and a few others. I can honestly say this is the best ZM server out there and I've been a regular for quite some time now. That being said it's finally the time to purchase admin and help out around here. Look forward to seeing you guys on the pF side now!

BTW I'm 20 from Chicago, IL USA and I have a brother that serves in the US Army. Just to tell you a little about me. My AIM SN is also SaleenO3.

STEAM_0:1:1228778 - In case any of you need it to add me. Paypal payment was confirmed to PF ZM Server for $15.00 Thanks!

2. Dec 30, 2006
    I got a confirmation email and you were added to the server.
    thank you
  3. Sep 10, 2008
    Thanks! I tried accessing ma_help in the server and I still do not have any admin commands. Does the server need to be restarted or a map change? I know the Steam ID I gave is correct. Also whats the easiest shortcut to the admin menu? Thx.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    you have to wait until a map change.
    in console
    bind q admin
    uhh otherwise wait until one of the admins are on and ask them to help you.
  5. Oct 7, 2007
    Omg Hai!..Clownieee! Welcome welcome welcome! :grin:
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Q? Man... Dont nuke his Quick switch, Pick something not used like P... Or something else... V?
  7. Mar 15, 2008
    i use q to switch from primary to secondary. For admin i bind p to admin. Then the f keys for commands like say tpmenu save loc (at spawn )
  8. Sep 9, 2008
    My binds = q - QuickSwitch, k - Admin menu F1 - Status V - talk key del/end/insert - saveloc/"Don't be a dumbass" !rules bind/teleport myself.
  9. Sep 10, 2008
    Binded it to T. Works best for me. :grin:
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    clwon sounds like you need one of the admins to train you to help get you off. PM me if u need someone. otherwise, welcome
  11. Sep 10, 2008
    Oh believe me I'm good I've run plenty of servers in the past. This was back before Source was out though. Admin Mod etc.. Just needed to get the basic command for the menus. All good now :smile:
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    My config:

T - foward
    G - back
    h - right
    f - left

y - primary
    r - pistol
    e - knife

j - buy
    x - use

m - reload
    k - voice chat

z - pub chat
    a - team chat

d - flash light
    n - night vision

mouse wheel up - weapon slot 4 (all nades)

middle mouse click - weapon special function

mouse 2 - walk
    mouse 1 - attack

5 - bomb

F8 - change team
    space - jump

my config rules.
  13. Posts

Ok wait, wait....you can get help for that? Then sign me up baby!
  14. Sep 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.