Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Co-op Dead Island Riptide anyone?

Discussion in Gaming started by Brett, May 26, 2013

1. Dec 6, 2011
    These Dead Island games are boring to play alone, and I've no clue who has it/who is going to get it. I was going to pick it up on Greenmangaming.com for $32, but wanted to know if anybody wants to do co-op in it first.

For those that don't have it, it's quite similar to the first Dead Island, but they fixed up some of the errors they made in the first game IMO, plus, $32 can't be beat.
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    I'm waiting for steam summer sale that shit gonna be cheap then lol. It sucks playing alone, if it goes on sale I'll get it for some co-op.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    I second waiting for summer sale. I'll be fine with co-op.
  4. Nov 26, 2011
    Fuck you people; I'm bored, I have it, and I WANT TO PLAY COOP DAMNIT. I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYONE!
  5. Jun 11, 2012

It's because its not a enjoyable game....
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    ...without co-op. I hate the games where you're the only one ever doing anything, and the NPC is like "oh I'll go over here and scavenge" or "oh look, a wall I can climb that you can't, I'll see you 100 hours later after you fight off hordes of enemies by yourself!"
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    I played Dead Island (the first) as a coop and single player. Both were good though and I beat the game. Wasn't boring for me.
  8. Jun 11, 2012