Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Collapse My Dream says Hello

Discussion in Introductions started by CMD, Aug 20, 2012

1. Jul 31, 2012

may i introduce myself. I´m known as Collapse My Dream, or simply "Collapse" or "CMD". Well, my age aint that important since im a pretty old fagget, but im playing video games for over 25 years now and still enjoy it. Especially Zombie Mod on 1.6 and CS:S was pretty awesome, i am glad that it returns to CS:GO and Valve even was in touch with pF.

Since i am Co-Leader of a big TF2 community, i wont be here 24/7, but i enjoyed your ZM so much that i decided to write this introduction.

I am also a passionated mapper for a few years now. For CS:GO, i already created two maps, zm_lila_panic_2012 and achievement_azidium, maybe somebody knows them maps.

Looking forward to the official game (and hopefully ZM-) release tomorrow.

Have a nice day, and please forgive any of my grammar failures.

Collapse My Dream
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Jul 4, 2011
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Welcome to the community, we're glad you enjoy our servers.
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Jul 31, 2012
        Haha, na its just the short name of Collapse My Dream :razz:
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Jan 21, 2011
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 5, 2011
          • Nov 6, 2011
            welcome to the never ending growing community of plaguefest enjoy your stay and has funnnnn with it
          • Oct 27, 2010
          • Nov 14, 2010
            [IMG]
            Tags: @sajak, @CMD
            • Funny Funny x 2
              Luke, Aug 20, 2012 Last edited by Bella, Aug 20, 2012
            • Nov 11, 2011
              You haz da invisible directory?! The level before C:\ ?! :worship:
            • Jul 31, 2012
              Why do i always collapse people´s (or command prop´s) dreams... :ghost:
            • May 15, 2011
              Welcome to the forums. I have seen your maps on GB and have played your Lila Map. You already got my criticism on lila, but your achievement map looks really cool, unfortunately, I have never tested your (or any) achievement maps since I don't see the point. ^^