Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Come At Me Bro

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by halostryke, Jun 23, 2011

1. Nov 26, 2010
    For all of you ZE regulars, please let it all out.

IIT: I wish to address the concerns of qq'ers and perhaps higher ups can give guidance once and for all.
  2. Feb 1, 2011
  3. Feb 21, 2007
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Good idea, let's clear once and for all everything we possibly can about ZE. Specially since admins like to make up their own rules on that server.
  5. Nov 26, 2010
    Certain ppl take issue with me spec'ing myself so i can become zombie when they spawn.

Why should I have to limit my fun when people are unable to change their tactics? Furthermore I start at spawn so I still have to work for my kills.

the only argument I hears is I throw of teh Human to Zombie count but they assume people spawning as zombies are playing. for the most part they go afk or hate being zombie and give a half halfhearted effort on thier part.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Meh, Personally Element I have no problem with how you play, you have more fun that way so you should be able to..There is no rule against it and I believe there should not be a rule against it. I've done it on a few occasions when i felt like being a zombie but not having to get 'killed' over it.
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    There is no rules against doing that. We had numerous players throughout the years that did it quite frequently when spectating was not restricted to admins only. Some examples are: ORLY and Dune. If you enjoy playing as a zombie then good for you. We don't even have rank installed so that they could blame you of farming kills.
  8. Nov 26, 2010
    Thank you. Given the animosity as noted in the thread below I figure this thread would be beneficial to clear the air out

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6699-meet-the-plaguefest-dream-team/
  9. Oct 21, 2010
    Im not scared of you Element. :tongue: You know where I stay. lol

Althought it is funny as hell to watch you own on ZE.

Taz
  10. Jul 14, 2008
    No problem, I'd rather clear everything so that people don't enforce anything that shouldn't be. We need to be constant with rules.
  11. Jun 11, 2011
    Me and you element, 100 Zombie Wins in a Row LETS GO!
  12. Feb 17, 2011
    personally i enjoy the challenge of u being a zombie. its annoying but its still nice since ur good at it

now instead of u raging on how ppl r QQing about what u do .. try to understand their point of view.

whats the difference between u and the guy who stands close to the edge on purpose to get zombified then kill everyone?

its a human vs zombie scenario

let the mod choose who becomes a zombie or human. and if the players that get chosen to be zombies suck it then thats the humans luck.

and btw if ur quoting the rules .. so did cheese and crackers before he got banned for griefing the server.

what i'm saying is.. try more as a human since ur good at being a zombie. u dont have to be intentionally the zombie every round.
  13. Jul 14, 2008
    How is being a zombie every round griefing the humans? It's part of the game. I have a hard time believing humans cannot coordinate enough to have a small group assigned to the biggest threats around.

The difference is that when you join a team you spawn as a zombie away from humans, therefore you have to work your way to the humans and they have time to prepare against the attack. A player standing on a ledge and waiting to be stabbed is very close to the other survivors around, therefore not giving them enough time to prepare for an attack.
  14. Nov 29, 2010
    I see nothing wrong with it bro personally, your reputation entertains me as I watch players rage
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    The only reason we don't ever win and people get mad is they lack teamwork. There isnt anything bad about wanting to be a zombie. If we promote teamwork more than fucking people over, mabye we could have won ultimate on predator. We should really understand is the people that get mad are the same people that play trying to win only to be fucked over to trolls. I don't think they were ever mad at you Element, they were mad at people trying to screw teammates over.
  16. May 15, 2011

We all saw the Dream Team.

I don't think it makes a difference as to whether or not the few people who do this really makes a difference.

Personally. All power to you Element.

It makes it an actual challenge when you are around.

Otherwise everything is pretty much routine. And that's boring. :dry:
  17. Jul 14, 2008
    In short, if anyone keeps giving you shit for this particular issue then get some proof and report them.
  18. Nov 26, 2010
    Would the higher ups clarify if bhopping as a zombie is illegal or not?
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    From what I understand you shouldn't be able to do it on ZE....
  20. Jul 14, 2008
    B-hoping is not illegal. Using b-hop scripts is illegal.