Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

comming to a deagle near you (hopefully lol)

Discussion in Entertainment started by vashts1985, Feb 8, 2007

1. Jan 7, 2007
    thats sick vash... let me know when you done i will def try it out =)
  3. Jan 5, 2007
    It's starting to look nice... Only see 6 chambers on it though, which might be a problem. The .50cal Desert Eagle used in CSS contains a 7 round magazine.

Yeah we might use unlimited ammo here on PlagueFest, but on other servers if you were using the mod it would just feel wrong only having 6 chambers while firing 7 rounds.

Still it's a nice job Vash, keep up the good work.
  4. Jan 7, 2007
    yeah i know, it sucks so hard that there isint a true revolver in Cs. they need to add some imo. but most when they make a revolver compile it as a degle because its the closest thing to use. ive see 5 shot revolvers in that slot before. it dont make sence, but the model is good so its used.

on another not it will make it into hl2 as well, and it fits the 357 perfectly.
  5. Jan 22, 2007
    When are you gonna finish your USP :razz:?
  6. Jan 7, 2007
    lmao. yeah eventually. im working on the animations right now. not my strong point. once they are done expect to see a release.

i got so much going on right now. including some changes to De_supermarket, thats going slow but expect it to play totally different once its done hehe