Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Community DayZ Server - 67.228.177.88:3102

Discussion in Gaming started by dillinger, Apr 19, 2013

1. Feb 1, 2011
    So @Trap was nice enough to rent us a server for the month and give me access to fuck with settings and stuff. It's regular DayZ Chernarus and it's pretty vanilla at this point - you start with a G17 and a couple basic supplies.

Right now we have it on daylight only. Vehicle limit is 400, we put a couple goodies in there like different kinds of choppers, some planes, SUV's, etc.

As far as I know there are no rules besides no hacking - so go nuts and have a blast.

Server name is: DayZChernarus - (1.7.6.1/103419) [Regular] [GMT-10] Private Hive - Projectfusion.net

I think this will be really fun if we get some people together to play! Also if we can find anyone who knows about editing the database and altering the mission file, we could incorporate more custom stuff like changing loot spawns, adding buildings, etc.

I'll bump this thread with any updates or changes to the server. In the meantime let's fill it up and have some fun!!

ps: @Momo you have to play because now we technically have our own server :party:

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      dillinger, Apr 19, 2013 Last edited by dillinger, Apr 21, 2013
    • Mar 12, 2008
      remember this? I do.
    • Jan 11, 2012
      Time to fuck up some survivors :grin:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 1, 2013
        I've got my party bus ready. Oh and sorry, there was an extra chopper in elektro but I may have crashed in to it with another helicopter.........

Edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I left the bus idling when I logged off and I got stranded without gas ._.
        • Funny Funny x 1
          Gaara1321, Apr 19, 2013 Last edited by Gaara1321, Apr 19, 2013
        • Jan 11, 2012
        • Mar 1, 2013
        • May 31, 2012
          I'm gonna have to install the mod because it was very enjoyable watching Aprz play.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I'll re-install, but nothing other than XIV is getting played today or tomorrow, also I still have to finish this play through of New Vegas before I can get on another game. #ocdgamer
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 1, 2011
              Bump - today has been fun, lots of people getting on and plenty of jimmies have been rustled already!
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Nov 6, 2011
                hurry up and do it u and ur bro should play
                Post Merged, Apr 19, 2013
                #playingonegameatatimeisgay
                Post Merged, Apr 19, 2013
                my jimmies be rustled all day
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                • Mar 26, 2012
                  I did play, but I lent Arma II to a friend, Joshua reformatted my computer, and then the friend returned the CDs, but could not find the keycode. I want to play it, but I really don't want to pay for Arma II again. <_<
                • Feb 1, 2011
                  Bump! Vehicle limit increased to 900+, probably about 200-300 vehicles currently. As they get moved from their spawns, additional vehicles will spawn in at the spawnpoints until the limit is reached.

Got a good group of regulars playing on a daily basis so join us!
                  • Like Like x 2
                  • Mar 12, 2008

You will die, you will die lots. You may die in the shittiest ways possible, such as:
                    • Being run over by a car (Lol @ @Billy The Mutilator; @Gaara1321- sumimasen.)
                    • Team-mate betrayal
                    • Long-shot sniped or ambushed
                    • Trapped by zombies and getting your legs broken then getting eaten, in that order
                    • Getting sick
                    • Getting your ride's tires shot out resulting in a fatal crash
                    Long story short, prepare to die. It's not so bad since you get a gun on spawn though.

Rage quits are inevitable, don't say anything you don't mean. /PSA
                  • Feb 1, 2011
                    So...unfortunately Trap got a wee bit high and thought it'd be a good idea to delete ALL the vehicles and spawnpoints on the map. This means that all the vehicles are gone along with any items you had stored in them.

I told Trap that people would most likely be pissed at losing their stuff and vehicles (I'll admit I was a bit pissed myself when I initially found out about this...). We will be re-adding spawnpoints and putting in vehicles until we get at least back to how many we had before.

To people who lost items: tomorrow we'll go through everybody that lost stuff and reimburse you whatever it was that you lost. You can ask me or Trap in person, or you can PM me on the forums and we'll sort it out tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, luckily everything that was lost can be replaced, and I've got Trap on board to help make sure this happens for anyone who lost stuff. Everything that was stored in tents should still be there.

So yeah, just let me or Trap know what items/vehicles you lost because of this and we'll sort it out tomorrow.

EDIT: I realize that people who lost important items/vehicles may be upset about this, and I don't blame them. However, I hope that people won't quit playing/give up over this. Everything can and will be replaced - I will personally see to it myself
                    • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
                      dillinger, Apr 22, 2013 Last edited by dillinger, Apr 22, 2013
                    • Feb 1, 2011
                      Vehicles are back in greater numbers than before - seems most people didn't lose important gear so hopefully all is well
                    • Jan 11, 2012
                      Ideas: Since it's all daytime, maybe make some nighttime events?
                      Maybe make a poll if a mapchage is wanted?
                    • Mar 1, 2013
                      I hate you -.- revenge shall be delivered in some form
                    • Nov 6, 2011
                    • Mar 12, 2008
                    • Sep 22, 2010
                      • Like Like x 1