Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Complaint about collisions..

Discussion in Help Desk started by Sephiroth, Dec 4, 2013

1. Dec 2, 2013
    I come into servers to play some games. On some of the maps I spawn ontop of zombies who have clustered together.. This causes my screen to spazm and prevent me from doing anything...
  2. Mar 26, 2011
    aka Tony's Surf and Cade map. Which tony has talked about adding the no block thing but he needs to talk to Kyle etc etc.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 19, 2013
      Honestly, the surf and cade map should be removed until this is resolved. It may not be game-breaking per say, but it is annoying as fuck to deal with. I feel your pain.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I'm busy working on another map at the moment, @John and @Jenna, so don't expect that to get fixed within the next couple of days or something. There will be a fix for that noblock issue.... eventually, like i've said before.

If i got ten cents for every time i heard "noblock pls", i'd at least have a thousand dollars, i swear :pissedoff:
      Tony The Tiger, Dec 4, 2013 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Dec 4, 2013
    • Apr 9, 2012
      It can't be that hard to simply move the spawnpoints further from each other right...? Those are my 2 cents :grin:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Nah I disagree with the removal and am willing to wait for the fix. The issue exists but it's bearable and even though this problem happens to me it's for brief seconds and then I can continue to play. I love this map so I'm biased lol :grin:
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          It's when players go through teleporters or down surf ramps, it's not on the spawn lol. I also derped the teleport to the Zombie Teleport Area. I forgot to lift it off of the ground, so you get stuck for a brief second, and in other zombies pretty often there -.-
        • Apr 9, 2007
        • Feb 27, 2012
          :shame: