Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

COMPLETE Website overhaul

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Ray, Apr 22, 2010

1. Aug 18, 2006
    I've done absolutely nothing for PlagueFest lately.

As time progresses, I am getting more and more sick of this website. It makes me want to repeatedly bang my head against a brick wall. Color scheme, the outdated forum software, you name it. It is REALLY started to look dated. We need a refresh, PlagueFest v6.

What I am currently thinking is:

Upgrade to Invision v3, changing the theme, updating the portal, or converting to SMF and using SimplePortal. I am not sure which route to go yet. If we go the SMF route, I want to use this theme: http://demo.dzinerstudio.com/ (Zone99, I use this theme on another site but it works well. This blue shit is not very... zombie-ish, and with some adjustments to the Zone99 theme, it could make a hell of a zombie theme IMO especially with that bg image)

Please provide feedback, and other suggestions you may have. I need 'em.
  2. Jan 13, 2010
    Zone99 looks really good, as for colors a dark red or green with black would give it a nice new look imo. Cargo and DarkBreak are good too.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Took over a year to finally get it into words, sounds great Ray (at the moment, half the site is broken with FireFox).
  4. Mar 18, 2009
  5. Jan 13, 2010
    Haha, IE wins at shoutbox!
  6. Mar 16, 2008
  7. May 27, 2008
  8. Mar 12, 2008
    sounds great, fearless leader :grin:
  9. Jun 4, 2006
  10. May 27, 2008
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    It doesn't look that bad on the KFCGang site.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    I'm not worried about the looks... :confused: