Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Compliment Raytheon...

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Retslag1, Feb 20, 2007

1. Posts
    I'm not entirely sure where this goes, and well this section is about admins. Well I play on your zombie server often, and today 2-20, I was on when the admin Raytheon came on. Well before he came on, spawn camping was rampant. At least 10, maybe more, ppl were camping, and wouldnt get out when asked. Raytheon came on, asked the spawn campers (several times) to quit camping. After finding they wouldnt listen to him, he froze a few. However, he soon found that they would just camp the next round, and the next, regardless of him freezing them. So he gave out one or two more warnings about being banned if they continue to spawn camp. Well of course, they ignored him, and so he started to kick and ban (temp) a few ppl. He continued to ask ppl to stop camping, and after watching them camp (he was chillin in spawn), he would kick and ban them. He actually succeeded in kicking and/or stopping all the ppl from spawn camping! He was very firm in his decision and resolve to remove spawn campers. I was quite impressed with the way Raytheon handled it, and stopped it. I am happy to see such admins, as my experience was much more pleasant after this. Just thought you all should know about this well-handled situation by Raytheon. Kepp up the good work! :smile:

Retslag1
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Nice..........lol the only admin I approved on. And he does a good job, I must have a good sense in admins :razz: Good job!!!!
  3. Jan 21, 2007
  4. Jan 21, 2007
  5. Feb 7, 2007
    B/c I banned him by accident today and I couldn't get him unbanned, thats what that whole thread was about in the admin section...why I couldn't get him unbanned. :frown:

But on the original topic...ty retslag, I appreciate that.
  6. Jan 21, 2007
    ow yah raytheon whats your xfire :rolleyes:
  7. Feb 7, 2007
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    I've been 'under the radar' for a few days, but it looks like I missed a few things... Anyways, congrats to you Raytheon on getting admin, it's nice to see a post for once that's complimenting someone.
  9. Feb 9, 2007
    raytheon is a n00b :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: