Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Computer going color crazy

Discussion in Technical Support started by PurpleHaze22, Nov 30, 2011

1. Aug 20, 2011
    Well, i start up my computer well it was on sleep and i opened it and i went on pF site, i logged in to MC, I started playing for like 5 mins then all of a sudden my screen goes purple, pink, black, random colors....i restarted it once and it was stil the same, after 4 restarts nothing, i gave up then in my head i was like ok one more time, i begged for it to work, then.....BAIM I restarted it and it worked but i'm still not so sure about it, anyone got any ideas of the problems or anywhere i can go to check it for a cheap prize i live in L.A. 90006 I google'd some stuff but most where expensive :confused:
  2. Mar 26, 2011
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    Try doing a fresh install of your video card drivers, this may fix the issue, and doesn't cost anything.

uninstall old drivers, download and install the new ones.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. Aug 1, 2011
  6. Nov 6, 2011
    i think he meant he said the video card is going bad lawl
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    Yes thank you Ronjon I am tired that's why lol.
  8. Nov 6, 2011
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    It sounds more like a driver issue. He said it's fine now. Hardware issues don't fix themselves magically by restarting your system. Download the latest drivers and perform a clean installation. Monitor your GPU temperature by downloading GPU-Z, as it could also be overheating. Or just simply clean out your case (more specifically, your video card).
  10. Jan 11, 2011
  11. Aug 20, 2011
    BEST..... thing i have ever heard, since. Thanks ray ill look into it.
    Thank you all to.
  12. Aug 1, 2011
    lol, i say update drivers first and he gets all the credit, damn you RAY
  13. Aug 20, 2011
    Well he did explain it in a way i can understand and he added more stuff so, 100+ FOR RAY!
  14. Nov 6, 2011
    yea and when it happens again u know its not the drivers its the card haha so be cautious :smile:
  15. Aug 20, 2011