Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Computer problem please help.

Discussion in Technical Support started by bam10, Nov 20, 2011

1. Oct 5, 2010
    I'm having a pretty fucked up problem with my computer. im using a samsung smartbook. and when i try to play css or any other games my computer just shutdown. i reinstalled the whole shit. been running alot of virus scans. but it still does it.. anyone might know what is wrong?
  2. Oct 17, 2011
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    I saw somewhere recently that if you disconnect the power cord or try to play on just the battery, it will shut off.

4. Aug 18, 2006
    Wat? I don't even... You know, I did NOT miss this kind of stupid shit when I was training down in Ft. Benning. Just saying.

bam10: It sounds like an OS or a driver issue.
  5. Mar 13, 2010
    Or some part of your hardware is overheating due to trying to play a game on an already hot system. Go to google, search for and download Speccy. Run in on your machine and see if anything is running hot as fuck when it shouldn't be.
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    .... what? I'm pretty sure you're not that grammatically illiterate

Bam. play with a power cord. If you're gaming on battery 1, it'll kill your laptop a lot faster, I mean lifespan wise not battery life.

2. Plug it into your wall and play.