Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Concealed Carrying, fuck yeah!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by tupac serbia, Jul 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 3, 2012
    One of the few times I'm proud of my state

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 4, 2012
      I saw this video and immediately knew it was Florida! Where else would a 71 year old dude wearing a tucked in polo shirt and shorts whip out a pistol and bust a cap in the ass (LITERALLY! LOL) of some young punks! HAHAHAHA WIIIIIIIIN!!!!
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Anyone else have the stupid !announcers voice stuck in their head. "DOUBLE KILL!"
      • May 14, 2011
      • Jun 3, 2012
        I love how they're tripping over each other trying to get out
      • Feb 14, 2012
        As if you wouldn't do the same if you were wounded and running for your life lol.
      • May 14, 2011
        LOL HAHA, the thing is the old guy would kill them but they dont have the balls to shoot back.
      • Mar 26, 2011
      • Jul 18, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Apr 7, 2012

Like the Old Man or those being robbed would know.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Sep 18, 2011
            at 0:50 is the sparks on the ground from the robbers shotgun? lol

EDIT: looked like a shotgun, it was just a bat :razz:
          • Apr 7, 2012
            There is no shotgun, the sparks are from a bat one of them had.
          • Jul 18, 2012
            Lol. You butt hurt much? Generally as a viewer the gun they was using looked to lightly carried for the mm it was. So Im doubtful that it was loaded or fully loaded to that fact also because the gunman didnt fire back when he was running. Its human instincted to react and mostly all my squadies in the RAF would agree that returning fire would be a nature response to incoming fire.

*edit*
            Watching again i see that the gunman got shot first. So yeah i retract my statement.
          • Dec 2, 2011
            Notice that they didnt not return fire. They probebly just wanted money. Dont we all. But to go that far. Thats what you get. I am a proud Owner and Carrier/ Supporter of our 2nd Amendment right.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Apr 7, 2012
            • Jul 18, 2012
              Am I butthurt? From what, you said absolutely nothing that would imply or make me butthurt

And no it is not human instinct to fire back, most people will run away, and avoid confrontation.

Thats cool dude you are in the RAF and I am in the Army, you are trained to deal with a situation like this, two 18 and 19 year old kids that are trying to rob an internet cafe are not trained on returning fire.
            • Jul 18, 2012
              Are you reading?

• Agree Agree x 1
              • Aug 18, 2006
                Heh... I live in the one of two states that does NOT allow concealed carry (Illinois), and they did not honor concealed carry licenses from other states. However, due to the state getting the shit sued out of them due to people having out-of-state concealed carry license but them get arrested for concealed carry, Illinois recently started to respect out of state conceal carry licenses. At the end of the day though, there's no such thing as an Illinois concealed carry permit, but there's a loophole; Florida and Utah allow out-of-state conceal carry classes. I want to take one of those classes soon and get my license, now that IL has to respect all conceal carry licenses. :smile:
              • Apr 7, 2012
                Yes, I am reading that you are a fucking douchebag.
                You respond like a fucking child, and don't even acknowledge what I said, the point being it does not matter if the gun is loaded or not, that would be unknown to the people they are threatening.
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.