Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Conclusion to the negro topic.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Lethedethius, Dec 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 31, 2011
    By locking the topic you have only legitimized my point, you'll who participated in the topic lacked the knowledge and execution to truly hold an intellectual discussion, bumping someone elses post is not acceptable. It's childish.

If you don't like the word Negro, then please annotate that in the motd and rules, be a group of grown men and women and stop being childish, else obey your own rules.

Regarding the Army, I retain the right to correct soldiers 24/7, I am a Sergeant in the Army, if you want your military to be successful then you will head my words and accept my advice regarding military. That is final, I didn't get my rank out of pity. I earned it. Now you can lock the topic.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
  3. Jul 9, 2011
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Our rules are plain and simple, if you can't comprehend them, I'm sorry.

Don't make another post.
  5. May 27, 2008
    This isn't the Army, in case you're a bit confused.

One more topic I see you create to defend the use of the word, I will restrict your posting ability indefinitely and permanently ban you from all of our servers. Then you have full right to another community which allows use of the word. You should definitely check out [S@VED].
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.