Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Confused about the rules

Discussion in Help Desk started by Zwiebel, May 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 19, 2012

I've been playing on your servers for quite a while now, mostly the minigame server.
    Since I'm from Belgium, my main language is Dutch, and I like to use it whenever other Dutch-talking people are playing. I only use Dutch in chat, since it would be extremely annoying having someone using their mic and not understanding a word they're saying.
    I've never encountered any issues with using Dutch in chat, until just a few minutes ago.
    Celexie said only English is allowed, both on mic and chat. I got warned first, then gagged. No problem there, it's what an admin is supposed to do when enforcing the rules. However, I couldn't find any rule stating foreign languages aren't allowed in chat.
    So, unnecessary long story short: are foreign languages allowed in chat?
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011

*EDIT* As long as its not spam.

@Celexie

*EDIT2*

Capture
      Ghost, May 19, 2012 Last edited by Ghost1995, May 19, 2012
    • May 19, 2012
      Great, thanks :smile: As far as I know, we weren't spamming, but I'll keep it in mind!
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Dec 7, 2010
        There was a misunderstanding with Celexie. It has been straightened out now and everything is fine.

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.