Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CONGRATULATIONS PF!

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by iProbie, Apr 27, 2012

1. Apr 1, 2012
    :party::party: Congratulations pF for beating ZE Mako Reactor map in Extreme 2 DIFFICULTY!!! :party::party:

the man who did this is no other than [T_T][pF] who managed to dodge all of Sephiroth's attacks at the very last moment. This moment of history occured at Friday, 27 April 2012, around 1:30-2:00 PM pF server time.

I don't have a screenshot during the time of the win, but here's a screenshot showing how [T_T] made history in pF!
    Credits for this event of the history goes to all CTs who are working together as a team, used the materias well and those who are experts in the map itself.
    [IMG]
    I heard that some people recorded it too but I'm not too sure who and if they can be bothered to upload or render it to a YT video.

now onto paper, legoland, exorath and many more..............
    • Like Like x 1
      iProbie, Apr 27, 2012 Last edited by iProbie, Apr 27, 2012
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Congratulations [T_T] for solo winning Ex2.
    • Feb 20, 2011
      Couldn't have done it without me! :blush:
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Cool. So I guess the next step is to remove these maps so we can focus on others?
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        I was earth and defended everyone! I'm proud of my accomplishements. Next win will be mine :wink: And I won't be earth this time because I better had tried to dodge too, just standing there defending sucks. (except for this time since it was the first Pf win ever)
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Nice job and good teamwork to all players and T_T
      • Jul 4, 2011

Yes, I died like the noob I am. :neutral:
        • Like Like x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Mar 16, 2012
          im swear I'm never freaking on ! Im building a time machine then I'm gona stop this game from happening then we can try again. Lol jk but really i kinda always knew the only way to beat this map would be a solo win in which the rest of the team died for that one guy to win in the last seconds
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Poor Tomo is crushed! =\ Congratz [T_T], never knew you had it in you.
        • Feb 3, 2012
        • Mar 21, 2012
          big props to everyone who defended that round :grin:
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Thanks! I just say that being only survivor was only pure luck and i could maybe have saved 3 other people as you can see in video. I want to say that Tony would have deserved this win he barely ever fails on Sephirot and i've learned a lot from him on this map. Also without teamwork, this victory would not have been possible.
          Special thanks to JorisCeoen and others who defended bridge for us.
          And to be honest it wasn't really victory for me, it was for Plaguefest!
          • Like Like x 4
          • Feb 9, 2012
            oh you. Anyways grats, wish i was there =(.
          • Feb 12, 2012
            I was one of the last, who got killed :crying: I was sooooooooooooooooo close......... You can even see me on this vid. I'm appearing on 1:42 on the left side....

Anyway, I'm working on FULL video of this round. It'll be done tomorrow. So, get some patience)
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Jun 23, 2011
              AND I JUST HAPPEN TO LEAVE BEFORE THIS HAPPENED D:

Anyways props to you man good job :smile:
            • Apr 9, 2012
              What I'm the most happy about is that this proves no more than the simple fact that teamplay = win

Well, it happens <the number containing the total times we played mako reactor>/1 :grin:
            • Feb 20, 2011
            • Apr 9, 2012
            • Mar 20, 2012
              lol in the last second of tonys vid u can see my p90 fly....but nice teamwork...the earth guy was really important 2 hold them off