Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Congratz on your new minas server

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Roger, May 11, 2012

1. Apr 13, 2012
    The last couple of times ive been on its been first 3 hours straight minas because the admin wanted it on then today its been on 3 times last 7-8 maps with the normal 2 times extended.
    so with 4-5 hours of minas last 6-7 hours i can say this has become a minas only server,ofc its because the server keeps crashing and a couple people spamming this map every chance they get but stil...congratz.
    Just like to mention tho that instead of having non donators spending up to 20 min getting in it now takes 0 secs sicne its never full during minas anymore.
  2. May 27, 2008
    Thanks for your passive aggressive thread.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
  4. Apr 13, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 16, 2011
    • Feb 21, 2007
      actually, its full on minas right now :question:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 13, 2012
        and it only tok 50 min with last map having 60 players,guess minas fans takes a while to gather.
      • Mar 21, 2012
        Why do we need others maps when we have minas? pfffffffft.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Jul 1, 2010
          Minas was filled within about 15 or so mins, not sure how ya got 50. :razz: Minas, Mako, etc. will be played every time it crashes (and yes, it did crash, which is why we were in Minas again). It's been like that for a long time. It's normal for people to wait a bit before coming back from a crash, so it can get off of minecraft and such.
        • May 11, 2011
        • Apr 13, 2012
          I was checking the server hoping a admin would change it since it was on for the third time in a short time and it was around 50 epople for a good 30 min and didnt even fill untill close to an hour had past.
          Mako came on after crash and Minecraft and it was full until it changed to Minas.
          Im sure for Minas fans its real nice and all but for people who dont like it its not a mather of waiting 90 min because with the server crashing its now played 90 min every 180 min or so.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          It does if you play it for... Eh, I dunno.
        • Nov 16, 2011
          I disagree! it always gets old... specially with tony... ``
        • May 11, 2011
        • Nov 16, 2011
          Unless he is a zombie. Then we lose.
        • Feb 14, 2012
          Thanks for this passive agressive bullshit that offers no help to the situation at hand.
        • May 11, 2011
          no me and kyron have beaten tony has a zombie :cool:
        • Nov 16, 2011
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Jul 1, 2010
            rdisplay showed it as full definitely within/before 30mins, and every other time it's been played today it has filled up incredibly quick, if it wasn't already full. I've been on most of the day and was on at the time you are talking about.

What it comes down to, is if you don't like Minas, nominate something else. If your nomination doesn't get voted on, then so be it.