Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Conker Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by El Queso Bandito, Sep 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 7, 2011
    Earlier this evening i was banned for 10 hours by Conker for stating that Niger was my favorite country in Africa after saying Niger before. I did not mean in any way, shape, or form for it to be considered a "racial slur". I simply wanted people to be aware of my love of this African country. I would think Conker must think that all countries in Africa are misspellings of racial slurs because of this and i think he must have a hatred towards Africa shown by this. I think i shouldn't have been banned for this. I was not able to get his full steam id but i used a site to get this: STEAM_0:1:9023536. Thank you for reading this. That will be all.
  2. May 27, 2008
    When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
    1) The steam id of the offender
    2) A brief description of the incident
    3) ALL claims of admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. All unsubstantiated claims will be locked.

Let me give you another try to do this correctly.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Most admins don't take too kindly to players trying to find loopholes in our rules, I'm told this is exactly what you were doing.

I'll leave this open for Conker to defend himself or if anyone else was there for this particular incident, but I don't see this going anywhere. :confused:
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    We have a very strict policy when it comes to racism or racial slurs. The only real reason anyone would say such things in game is if they are trying to bend or get around such a rule. You were one of a couple people saying this while I was on earlier, and I warned you that it would be taken as an implied racial slur. I see no reason to lift your ban.
  5. Jan 10, 2009
    i was there for this. i believe conker was in the right to do so. and plus its only ten hours. GO TO BED.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    Niger is your favorite country in Africa? Surely you can justify that statement if you truely are innocent.
  7. May 27, 2008
    I was thinking about replying with this exact statement at first.
  8. Sep 7, 2011
    I do not really care about he time of being banned but i just saw it as unnecessary as Conker gave no warning and i was merely staing that i like niger. here is what i got from the console. Damage Taken from "world" - 300 in 1 hit
    *DEAD* *mr. gr3en : niger
    (FSP) HeroDjango-780210 Seconds suicided.
    *mr. p1nk suicided.
    Government™ suicided.
    *DEAD* *mr. gr3en : is my favorite country in africa
    Dream suicided.
    Report admin abuse at PlagueFest.com
    Conker suicided.
    yoUSuckAss [USA] : niger means black newb
    WTF has Connected (0:0:37001856) from France.
    GuiX_ has Connected (0:0:15063598) from France.
    FATBOY247 has Connected (0:0:21301924) from United States.
    (FSP) HeroDjango-780210 Seconds : One n? that's a place
    click suicided.
    [CHRG]Omegacharge suicided.
    WTF connected.
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check bans.plaguefest.com/ for more info.
  9. Mar 31, 2010
    Okay, so I was on the MG server. There was some person who said the "n" word. I warned him instantly. Less than half a minute later, this guy writes "niger". Obviously you wouldn't be talking about a country if you didn't precede or follow up with anything other than that word.

So, you've been warned, and you decided to act "smart" by telling Death Killer and myself that you weren't being racist, but rather professing your love to an African country. We warned you that we obviously knew those weren't your intentions and for you not to repeat it.

Now, what does this genius do? He repeats it, and then he follows with "my favorite African country".

I'm actually quite thankful you posted an abuse thread on me, because I've just bumped your ban up to a week! Have a nice day! :thumbsup:
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    False abuse report and obviously trying to exploit our rules, good thinking. I approve of the extended ban. :locked:
  11. Jun 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.