Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Consoles marked to be launched no later than 2013

Discussion in Gaming started by Clam Chowder, Mar 30, 2012

1. Nov 29, 2010
    Assuming we live through this "apocalypse" the next gen juggernauts have been marked to launch.

Introducing the Xbox FL coming form Microsoft! It's a watered down xbox 360 that retails for $100. Boy it sounds like a chinese rip-off, oh wait, it's the xbox 360 ARCADE. Oh and new news about the new xbox "Durango"

From Sony: The Playstation 4 is renamed to the "Orbis", dated to launch near the beginning of 2013, Oh and PS. It's not backwards compatible with PS3 Games or play used games for that matter (Sounds like they're trying to make it run like steam). So, SOL, Sorry Sony gave you the shit end of the stick.. again..

Sounds like the juggernauts are looking for ways to piss off their fans.

And finally, Nintendo: The Wii-U. Featuring a neat screen on the controller and axis controls (Similar to the 3ds and PS3), beefier than today's consoles (Then again they are over 6-7 years old) With a few strong launch titles to boot too.
  2. Jun 10, 2011
    Times like these i'm glad I switched to PC Gaming :grin:
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Jul 28, 2011
      No used games... I hope no one on earth buys Orbis and show those suckas who's baws!
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I think it's funny when derps try to tell me that a console is better than a PC. Though, I do want to see what graphics the new Xbox will be using....
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Xbox and PS3 both use different architectures from what PC's and each other use. Xbox follows a more simplistic pattern similar to a PC, while a PS3 uses 8 processor cores, of which handle independent tasks, coding for the ps3 is much more difficult than the xbox, hence why you see no ps3 exclusives ever port over to the xbox and poor ports for the ps3.

I can imagine the Orbis and the Durango's power would be exponentially more powerful than the current consoles (About 8 times more powerful). Moore's laws 2 years tech doubles.