Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Contest - help me kill time and win a game

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by A Woodlands Deer, Mar 9, 2017

1. Feb 12, 2017
    So as some of you may or may not know, I give away a lot of games to folks I know on Steam (recently much to my tremendous dismay...). So because it is no longer in my best interest to give away games (thanks, guy who sent my sister a creepy email), I think I will make people work for it.

My idea is a contest.

Best joke or best drinking story (not necessarily limited to alcohol-related shenanigans, if you have stories from other...chemicals. I don't judge.) wins a free game off their wishlist.

I'd like to establish some loose ground rules:

1) Must have a forum account. Ensures I don't have to spam the zm server chat.
    2) One entry per person.
    3) Any other applicable rules pertaining to the forum. No one wants to read your Harry Potter/Pikachu/Twilight orgy/slash-fic.

If this is amenable to the management, someone can put it in the events forum or whatever in the next week or so.

Q: Deer, why give away games?
    A: Because I can.

Q: Why the contest?
    A: I am supremely bored.

Q: What is the rate of change of growth of e. coli given...?
    A: No. Stop.

Caveat on the prize - I pick the game you win. Dealer's choice, after all. So please have a wishlist.
  2. Jul 13, 2011
    ps. i did wake up in the middle of the night after a drinking benge and pissed all over my computer keyboard and mouse, i dont remember this at all but my ex fiance told me apparently i was laughing my ass off while i did it, after i was done. i went back to bed. i woke up the next morning, sat down and felt a puddle of piss in my chair and i asked myself 'is this fucking piss'

"I was so drunk I was waiting at a bus stop and needed to pooh. I decided to drop my trousers and do it, but with no toilet paper i grabbed a leaf. I was pushing one out when the bus arrived. The driver stopped, and i was squatting with half a shit hanging out, at the moment he shook his head at me, i opened my mouth to protest, but all that came out was vomit, he left. To summarize, vomited whilst squatting and shitting, bus driver refused to take me." (some other dudes story, funny af tho)
    • Funny Funny x 1
      Kables, Mar 9, 2017 Last edited by Kables, Mar 9, 2017
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Why didn't the life guard save the drowning hippie? He was way too far out, man.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1