Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Contest

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by inworb, Jun 1, 2011

1. Feb 23, 2009
    This community has been good to me so I would like to sponsor a contest for pF. The prizes that I'm think of would be games or money towards a game in the amounts of $15 for first, $10 for second and $5 for third, but I am open to suggestions on the prizes. At the moment I am looking for ideas on what sort of contest it should be. I would like it to be something that everyone would have a chance at, similar to the screen shot contest. A art contest would be a good idea but then you would have people like me with no artistic skills not being able to participate. Any other rules or procedures, I can come up with as this starts to come to fruition.
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    Similar to some mako reactor contest other servers did on their zombie escape servers.
  3. Feb 23, 2011

I have participated/scheduled those before in my old clan, so I could give some tips ><
  4. Feb 23, 2009
    The only problem with a contest on the server is it would have to be something without rank involved. Since its doesn't work very well. I want to do something that both server and site can take part in.
  5. Apr 11, 2011
    what about separate categories, perhaps for the 15 dollar prize a harder-to-do event...10 dollar prize mediocre event...and the 5 dollar one an easy event everyone can do. With one winner from each only.

so for example:

Gfx design/promotional video of cs = 15$
    Art contest= 10$
    top scoreboard/ss= 5$

those were just examples i just thought of real fast