Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Could we make a new rating?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Richard420, Aug 22, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    That was Titled"Status Worthy." It would be nice to have that. Just wondering?

Also Post other suggestions for ratings below
    Richard420, Aug 22, 2012 Last edited by Richard420, Aug 22, 2012
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • May 27, 2008
      This thread seems like it is pretty status worthy.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 2, 2011
        Edit: Use's
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Add GTFO rating (can be a small sign with an X on it) for the Mapping section What is the dimensions on it? I can make a pic for it and edit this post later.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Nov 6, 2011
            im still waiting for the ur rating that i was promised
            • Winner Winner x 2
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Or a icon of a boot. X is too similar to disagree.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Mar 12, 2008
                It's on a SIGN you book nerd. It can also be changed.
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Jan 12, 2011
                  I was going to make my own suggestion thread with goofy ideas, but at least I can put the rating ideas here.
                  - "Bad Idea" with a broken lightbulb. Obviously a neutral rating, counter to the "Good Idea". (I'll work on the tiny image soon.)
                  - As mentioned, a "Ur" rating. Could be either good or neutral (or even its own category). Not sure what icon should be used, but maybe a tiny red maple leaf. Please don't kill me Kyle.
                  - A "Crazy/Bizarre/Derp" rating which can be good or neutral. Can also just as easily be a new smiley (but I'll make my own thread about these later). I was thinking about using this guy if I can make him just a bit smaller: [IMG]

I had a couple others, but I can't remember them right now. I hope these will do some good on the Forums as long as people are responsible with them and don't flip over ratings. They're just there to convey something extra, like with smileys, and can even be used in place of a response if the reply would otherwise be short and say the same thing.