Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Immagry (56k Warning).

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Kyle, Feb 14, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2007

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And of course, the bug(s):
    [IMG]
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    If you'd like to see a map, let me know. However, they're probably going to change drastically. Dust2 looked kind of lame, now it looks amazing in this update. Train looks the same, I haven't looked at the rest.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    @Kyle How's the movement and gun handling? The same as CS:S? Also, is it an extreme improvement over CS:S? Or is just a great way for valve to make a bunch of money by tweaking their old game?

I do like the textures and graphics but I still think they could have done a little bit better with today's technology IMO.

What are your thoughts on the visuals?
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    It's like 1.6. No idea about movement or anything of the sort without the SDK. I'd buy the game now if the SDK was released along with the rest of the guns. If it's a $40 game or something though, I simply cant afford it.
  5. Mar 12, 2008

please tell me it is.

EDIT:

That is indeed a PP-19 Bizon.

angle made it look otherwise :neutral:
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    Looks like an improvement to CS:S, but I'm not impressed with the graphics. They could have done a lot better, the guns look cartoonish to me.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    Remember, it's still a Beta. Did you play the CS:S one?
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    The graphics are fine, but the game looks better in motion...

Today's update is a massive improvement compared to the last version. I'm going to do some tinkering with the game.
  9. Dec 6, 2011
    I have pretty much the same thoughts, but I'm waiting to see what they decide to pull out of their ass with this one. I hope it's something big.

Also, @Ray, does zombiemod look promising for CS:GO in the early months of official release? Tough, I'm not really worried about it too much, I'm not a big fan of change.
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    [IMG]

Team Selection:
    [IMG]

Buy Weapons:
    [IMG]

AWP Scoped in:
    [IMG]

Boom head...shot:
    [IMG]

Dumbass AWP'er:
    [IMG]

Lower Tunnel:
    [IMG]

The graphics are fine.
  11. Jul 28, 2011
    I always liked just normal cs in 1.6 more, but play css for the mods. Does cs go have office? That's my one of my favorites :O
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Aug 18, 2006

The beta maps are dust, dust2, inferno, nuke, and train.
    • Feb 14, 2012
    • Aug 18, 2006
      Not quite the same model/textures, but the POV/perspective is definitely the same as L4D2's...
    • Nov 29, 2010
      If you're making graphics your main selling point, then you need to gtfo.
    • Jan 5, 2007
      They added the PP-19 Bizon? Fun little gun, other than the horrible accuracy it had.

How's the gameplay though? Anything new that makes it actually worth getting? Or is it just CS:S with a few new guns and somewhat better graphics?
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Haha at all you fools who think the graphics are bad... The idea was not to make a new game but to improve on cs 1.6 drastically. In hopes of keeping all the pros, as well as bring some new people to the board. Going from cs 1.6 to source was the worst transition ever, even worse than 1.5 to 1.6. But now this cs:go will hopefully be less like source and more like the old counter-strike everyone knows and loves.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Contrary to popular belief, we cant actually test anything... The tinkering that Ray can and has done is to see if models are portable, they apparently are
    • Apr 9, 2007

If anyone else has any copy paste ideas let me know.
    • May 15, 2011
      If they brought back VIP, that'd be enough reason for me to buy it. Otherwise, I'm not looking forward to it all that much. Looks pretty though.