Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Counter-Strike Go servers?

Discussion in Future Servers started by √ï¢øuš ΠιρρΙεš, Aug 10, 2012

Are we looking forward to CS GO?

Poll closed Aug 21, 2012.
YES!!! 23 vote(s) 74.2%
NO! 5 vote(s) 16.1%
neither but I'm going to buy it. 6 vote(s) 19.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jul 25, 2012
    this is not just a suggestion, my chances are that pF are already looking at this? are there going to be any counter-strike go servers, if so what types? the same as css?
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    PF already has one from what I recall and will launch as soon as the pubic release of the game comes online. Mappers are working at this time on maps. Correct @sajak?
  3. Jul 25, 2012
    cool. maybe they should do a 24/7 map server on cs go
  4. May 30, 2012
    Maps needs to change or they will get borring
    there wont be any players buying admin for that server and will not pay for the server... that server wont make any profit it will just make them lose it.
  5. Jul 25, 2012
  6. Jun 4, 2006

[IMG]

We already have plans for a server or two in CS:GO. Use the :search:.

Moved to CS:S.
  7. Nov 11, 2011
    Churma, I know some nappers have already ported their maps over.
  8. May 30, 2012
  9. Feb 24, 2011

[IMG]

Always ready, always willing!

*regarding the issue*
    As far as i'm aware we're ready to hit up ZM/ZE as soon as CS:GO launches, as for some of us mappers getting prepared to get some maps in there a.s.a.p.
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Jul 30, 2012
      I am curious to know what all goes into porting maps from css to csgo.. Does it have to all be remapped or can they be quickly convereted?
    • Oct 17, 2011
      The guy with his head up is me and all the other sleeping retards are y'al.
    • Mar 16, 2008
      • Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Mar 20, 2011
        The public release of CS:GO is not out yet...
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Jul 16, 2012
        Post Merged, Aug 11, 2012
        where do you all find these funny pictures when posting? is there a funny pictures section i dont know about?
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 9, 2012
          I already said that I would port my ze_SSBB_v1 over to CS:GO in any case. It will of course still be released for CS:S too

My next ze map (which was already in progress a bit) ze_cathedral_escape (not the first version but the very last one, which isn't anywhere mentioned yet) will be for CS:GO. I'm ready to integrate that idea with the new lighting possibilities! I hope it'll be graphically a hit ^^

(And if it would require me to port over all my models to the cs:go directories and change them in-game (which might take 3-4 houres or more), then I would be very happy to do it. Also I don't care about the extra space wasted (as I have over 10TB (which isn't actually enough for my all of my video archives))
        • Mar 19, 2012
          What exactly is the new lighting in CS:GO?
        • Apr 9, 2012
          Aparantly it has improved signifcantly, even though it's probably still the static light thingy
        • Dec 30, 2011
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Useful Useful x 1