Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cowbell Locations

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Arunis, Mar 22, 2012

1. Mar 22, 2012
    Hi I am new to the forum but play on the server fairly often... On mako a few people asked what the cowbell's do so I figured I would post.
    The cowbells located in various locations (shown below) can be destroyed (200 health) to block Bahamut's materia powers.

Cowbells look like this: [IMG]
    And can be found here:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    These next 2 are the same location:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Hopefully I haven't forgotten any, enjoy!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 9, 2012
      i personally don't feel that this is required. Bahamut's abilities are all easily avoidable and if you can't kill him anyways, then it's sorta pointless. but overall great post as i did not even know where all the pics were.
    • Mar 22, 2012
      Yeah I wouldn't recommend trying to destroy them all with random's in the server. If it were a private event you could arrange for specific people to hit each one which would certainly be useful otherwise it's tedious and not worth your trouble.
    • Jun 10, 2011
      I've never seen anyone successfully break this one, and have always been curious if it's bugged or there is some secret way to do it?
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Spec Goddess actually noticed something! :bugeyes:

@Nezumi
    • Mar 22, 2012
      I don't know what the trick is too doing it, but it is possible.
      EDIT: Also 5 is obsolete in the next map version.