Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Crane abusing admin zm_cbble_tredux

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Brovalone, Oct 9, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 20, 2013
    People were cading the cage on this map and Crane froze everyone inside before it was built right as the zombies spawned.
    Λcidpingas.: U mad admon?
    [Source Mod] Time remaining for map: 0:55
    [Source Mod] [pF] Crane: froze Mr. PoonTang Man.
    [Source Mod] [pF] Crane: froze x
    No reason other than griefing.
  2. Jan 24, 2011
    Crane didn't abuse. Once again I was in game. He froze those who were cade breaking after warning them more than once.
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    I was there watching, the cade HAD been built already, the bookshelf was up and against the fence and they were placing the vendys in position behind it. A player wanted to get in but the cade was already setup this player was xD Smile Time xD. He shot the bookshelf down and made his way inside the cage, so in other words he cade broke. Crane tried to freeze him and from what I gather failed and got the wrong person which is why you see Mr. PoonTang Man pop up twice. Once to freeze and the second to unfreeze since Crane realized his mistake. He then froze the correct person and then kicked him for cade breaking. [Source Mod] [pF] Crane: Kicked xD Smile Time xD (Reason: "cadebraeking").

He didn't freeze everyone in the cage and the cade was already built to begin with. xD Smile Time xD cade broke and was punished for it. He then came back after the kick and tried to cade break the cage a second time and was then banned by Crane. It would be nice if you posted the entire log of when this happened instead of a small snip to try and make someone look bad. By the way the I had a birds-eye view of it since I was watching the cage as well.

[Source Mod] Time remaining for map: 0:55
    [Source Mod] [pF] Crane: froze xD Smile Time xD.
    Bross.: !pfly melt
    BROvalone: WOW
    [Source Mod] [pF] Crane: Kicked xD Smile Time xD (Reason: "cadebraeking")
    BROvalone: THAT ADMIN ABUSE OUT THE ASS
    [pF] Crane: cage is a fail
    BROvalone: incoming abuse thread
    xD Smile Time xD connected.
    [pF] Crane: !ztele
    C
  4. Jun 20, 2013
    He did freeze them in the cage and no it wasn't built. And even if this guy did cade break there was no warning.
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    If you have proof showing it wasn't built then provide it, I was there watching what went down and the bookshelf was in place thus making it caded. There was a general warning that went out many times to the server about that cage, since cade breaking the cage is a major problem on that map.
  6. Oct 30, 2013
    sorry Doobs but the book case was already up crane was inside and the guys went ham outside. Perhaps you missed this part bro.
    [IMG]
  7. Jan 24, 2011

Now you can't say much Brov. quit trolling. you should be punished!
  8. Jun 29, 2014
    he was but someone unbanned him , now here is is again trolling , crane is always patrolling the cage on cbble , and NEVER freezes people who are not cade breaking , so quit trolling :handcuffs:

also forgot to mention that the start of EVERY ROUND crane gives a warning about cade breaking the cage , so you cant so there was no warnings.
  9. Jun 20, 2013
    Not trolling here i though it was abuse but i missed that part. What i saw was the book case on the ground and 2 people frozen as the zombies spawned.
  10. Feb 25, 2014
    Yes i tought he got permabanned too? who did unban him? Anyway crane didn't aboose i was there too and all was in order with the protocool.
    Meltdown™, Oct 9, 2014 Last edited by Meltdown™, Oct 9, 2014
  11. Jul 14, 2010
    Warnings should generally include names, however in this case the guy continued after a kick making it seem malicious or perhaps he does not speak English. This is not abuse of admin because Crane followed the proper procedures.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.