Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Credit Card

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Marshall, Apr 25, 2012

1. Mar 6, 2012
    So I am in the process of building my credit. I know the uses of a credit card to build credit.

My question is: Who are good companies to go through for a credit card. I am currently looking at Orchard Bank with a $39 processing fee.

Any insight would be amazing! Thank you!
  2. Jul 1, 2011
    I had just got my first credit card with wells fargo since I been there customer for a long time now. Its a college credit card with limit of $1,400 credit limit and 6 months no interest but depends on who you would want to be with.
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    If Orchard Bank is a local credit union it might be better to go with them. Typically credit union banks have a much lower interest rate on credit cards than your big banks.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Oct 27, 2010
      How credit scores work and how they are calculated is secret. The easiest way to raise your credit score across all three credit reporting companies is to have a few credit cards and never use them.
    • Dec 2, 2011
      And is it true you get docked points for checking your score.
      ??? my friend told me this ;d
    • Jul 1, 2011
      I don't know about docked points as in i was told by my guy who set me up with the card that only use it for emergencies. The less you use the card the better. And if you use it, whatever you're credit limit is don't go near or over half the amount (like $1,400 don't go over/near $700) at a time. And be sure to make the payment as fast as you can. The better the credit the more money you could save later in life when you would wan't to buy a house or a car.