Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Crispy Zombie Gone

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Viva La Border Patrol, Mar 9, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 22, 2007
    Thanks to kyle we do not have our crispy zombie!!!! :verymad: :verymad: I want him back so we can out run noobs to our spot, have super hp, speed, and start off with night vision. Hell being thin helps out hiding as well and blending in with the zombies lmao...
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Nice thread, as soon as you tell me how you managed to get Crispy Zombie as a Human even after I cleared the Cookies Database he'll be back. Just like I told yourself and Elevate ingame :mellow:
  3. Oct 22, 2007
    uh fine, i joined game with normal human skin and fast zombie and i just got nv for some reason at start of round like a zombie. That's it, how it happened i don't know, but it kicked ass...
  4. Apr 9, 2007

EDIT:
    Josh: btw
    Josh: I readded crispy
    Josh: well
    Josh: fixed it
    Josh: if that's ok
    Josho: What was wrong?
    Josh: don't know how
    Josh: the toggable setting was set to "off"
    Josh: >.>;
    Josho: Yeah....
    Josho: http://plaguefest.com/index.php?showtopic=...ost&p=43044
    Josho: Might want to change that back to off :neutral:
    Josh: ok
    Josho: Viva and Elevate were the only ones able to select him as a Admin Model, even after I cleared the Cookies DB....
    Josho: Admin Human Model*
    Josh: alright
    Josh: why though?
    Josh: what was wrong?
    Josho: They're Humans running around as a Crispy Zombie with MP5s and grenades?
    Josh: I fixed that
    Josho: With Crispys speed
    Josho: Oh?
    Josh: the number setting was wrong
    Josho: o.O

As long as the above reason is correct (I have no doubt that it is).

:locked:
  5. Jan 13, 2010
    It was on wtfhax, Obama had it. Was wondering about that myself. If it can't be fixed can we modify yoda? Nice concept but the stats on it are pretty bleh.
  6. Oct 22, 2007
    Gah get the facts straight, we never selected the crispy zombie, i had normal human and fast zombie chosen. For some reason crispy was in the human spot, which by the way kicks ass... I think we should have a human with a small speed boost for donators :smile:, as a perk for them.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    I'm just going with what you told me ingame :shutmouth:
    We have this, on every single Admin/Donator class it's set. :razz:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.