Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Critic this wallpaper

Discussion in Entertainment started by secprotocol, Jun 19, 2007

1. Dec 30, 2006

Yep just post nice comments, and if you had a chance to change it. What would you do?

I have this feeling torso will reply :razz:
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    looks like. I guess if i could change it, I would remove the butterfly. I dunno, I see it and feel like i need to swat at it

Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything
  3. Mar 1, 2007
    ahhh, secondary, ny good friend... the only thing i might change is the butterfly, and maybe bring the color of the character out a little more, just so the whole image doesn't seem sink into the background, unless that's the point.. did this come from a show, or just someone drawing of a random anime scene?
    i have a bunch of these, anime styled wallpapers, though i'd never use one, i like how some of the pics are colored , and make excellent reference for me when i color something....
    here's something silly, i can see what i have and send you some... though i haven't watched anime in years, i do still catch one that i like every now and again..
    i love cartoons..... 25 in a few weeks, and still love cartoons..
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    haha my feeling came true....um. the picture was made by my gf...:razz: but she doesnt know that i posted it here. She wanted to know if people liked it and wat not. But i will pass the info along.

And I am not as crazy about anime.....like her :razz:
  5. Mar 1, 2007
    yeah, like i said, i haven't watched anything along those lines in a while.... where'd she get the picture? and are you sure you don't want one too? :blink: :razz:
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    I have no clue where she got anything...lol and yes im sure i dont want it....if i did i would use hers :smile:
  7. Feb 8, 2007

also look at my new avatar
  8. Dec 30, 2006
    Damn it doom, why do you only reply with "lol" shitty christ.
  9. Feb 8, 2007
    also not bad just the butterfly could be removed
  10. Dec 30, 2006
    lol everyone hates the butterfly....wow.
  11. Feb 8, 2007
    lol i dont only reply with lol :shock:

ok i do:frown:
  12. Jan 5, 2007
    Hmm... I think it looks fine, even with the butterfly. The "Fly Away" text wouldn't make sense without having the butterfly there, and it really captures that. Tell your girlfriend to make more backgrounds, I need a new one. :wink:
  13. Feb 21, 2007
    i dunno...i just had this urge to swat at the butterfly when i was looking at it
  14. Mar 1, 2007
    i should post up the wallpapers that i have...
    then again, i prolly shouldn't :blink:
  15. Feb 21, 2007
    i don't know if we want 3025 new threads to read tomorrow... :razz:
  16. Mar 1, 2007
    why not? i can condense them into one...i think the main problem would be what "style" of BG to post here, and what would be considered "safe" for either work or skool (yes, i spelled school w/ a "k", please don't compare me to scout or anything like that <_< )...
    anime styled, pin-up, JTHM (google it if unsure) either way, there's a sh1t load...
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    lol over my head. i dont make wall papers. the one i got now...damn...its the standard xp one. it used to be one involving happy pills
  18. Mar 1, 2007
    want a different one then?
  19. Feb 21, 2007
    sure...keep in mind my g/f lives with me
  20. Mar 1, 2007
    what's she like? cause mine lives we me too, but she cares not what it is that i create or use for wallpapers...
    if you want, just send me a pm..