Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal crouch spot on zm_an_jailbreak_miniv1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tobi, Nov 12, 2017

1. Oct 7, 2017
    first of all you got to crouch to get in here and thats not the worst of it either once they get a vending machine in there it a no go cant get in there only way for people to die in there is if someone backs stabs needs to be a illegal spot

Attached Files:

2. Bross
    This message by Bross has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Nov 12, 2017, Reason: unnecessary.
    Nov 12, 2017
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    You don't have to crouch to get in. It's an awkward step. You can stand in the doorway of it. You have to jump to get in.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    On top of what Tony said, this spot is also very susceptible to zombie trains.

As with many of the more challenging spots, teamwork is the key!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      As I remember it, if you have to use props to make a spot a crouch spot it's not illegal in itself. I know from past experiences playing this map on pF that this spot can be over taken even when there is a lot of CT's in it. Zombies have to stack behind each other and it's easy enough to push a prop back.

edit: I believe this has been discussed before. I attempted to look for the original post and found one that was dated Dec 9th 2012 by Dillinger, but was unable to tell for sure, the pics had been removed. But it referenced a secret area that was being claimed as a crouch spot. The thread was marked as legal.
      Aphilion, Nov 12, 2017 Last edited by Aphilion, Nov 12, 2017
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Spot can be super op with a vendy and like 4 guys in there, but I've seen this spot fall a ton of times too. Don't feel this one should be illegal.
    • Oct 7, 2017
      One person held it off by him self he was the last person alive no zombie got him
    • Jul 14, 2010
      The spot is tough, but it doesn't meet illegal spot requirements. It is made a crouch spot by shooting vendies inside it, which has been allowed in the past on different spots. Only money crate props ever affected decision in making something illegal, most which have since been removed or edited. One human being able to hold a spot also doesn't support a spot being illegal, though it can be common for illegal spots. Either zombies need to train in there, and hold e, or get some crazy bhops going, or poor holds by the human. It tends to get a lot of backstabbing too because people start all rushing that spot. No question though that it is tough.
    • Dec 17, 2007
      That's bc all other zombies weren't working together, they were probably just running around doing their own thing. If you can get a train going, especially with only one human in there it can be over taken. I do believe this spot has been marked legal in the past.
    • Jul 13, 2011

a lot of these old maps have already had the illegal spots adjusted over years bro, chances are most illegal spots are already posted. should experience our map rotation first before going straight to the forums to post a thread, id look at the illegal spots on maps too. !illegal
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        I'd hate for anyone to assume this and not question if something is illegal or not. Better to question things than ignore them and assume what the answer is.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Oct 29, 2010
          As there's nothing quite defining this as illegal, and the general consensus is for it to remain legal, marked as such.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Oct 7, 2017
            Sorry I thought you had to crouch to get in it didn’t know you just had yo jump
          • Sep 16, 2015
            Easy spot to kill humans.. it's really simple to bhop in. O.o