Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal crouch spot on zm_blockfort_v4_b3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tobi, Nov 2, 2017

1. Apr 26, 2015
    So I tested the spot out. I died every round with only myself, with 1 other guy, with 3 guys, and with 4 guys. A bhopper was able to get into there easily every time. Times by my self 2-3 zombies would push in and kill me. I'm impartial to how illegal this spot really is because its just the small lip of a crouch to get in, and we got killed easily every time.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Just got done playing the map. That spot was pretty much did not stand a chance with someone bhopping into it. I believe it only took 1-2 tries for someone bhopping in to get to the humans and at times there were like four humans in that spot at one time. I honestly don't think it should be illegal, yes it may be hard for the average player to get into it, but at the same time there are maps like endless where the majority of spots are only accessible by bhopping. If a player wants to get into a spot like this then they can learn how to bhop like everyone else.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      That's pretty much all I was waiting to hear, thanks for doing the testing.

Going to mark it legal for now.