Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

crouch spot question that nobody answered

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by brownieapple, Jan 14, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 10, 2009
    on zm_novum_v3 the vans that are on the ground that have their sliding door open

would that be considered a crouch spot? or is it just really cheap?
    cause when i tried to get in one i had to jump and crouch to get in one

and when i questioned this in the server it was ignored. so i'm asking it here.

can produce pictures if you are unsure of where i am talking about.

legit question. not trolling.
  2. May 27, 2008
    Any spot that you have to crouch to get in to is a crouch spot, and is illegal.
  3. Jan 10, 2009
    i was just double checking cause i no answer in the server from anyone. and i asked multiple times.

//edit// vans in question.
    [IMG]
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Pretty sure vans are illegal spots, though I never had a problem getting people while they were in them.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Vans are legal, there are alternate ways to get people in them.
  6. Aug 22, 2008
    I hate that there is a discrepancy with so many maps and what is legal and illegal. If no one has objections I would like to create a stickied thread basically giving short descriptions of what spots are illegal on every map. Everyone can chime in and we can have a consensus on what spots should be illegal therefore there will be no confusion. If everyone is cool with this I have more than enough time to undertake this and get a basic version started that everyone can add to. Just a thought let me know what you think.
  7. Jul 31, 2007
    The problem is, not all admins agree, which sparks arguments ect ect ect.

My personal stance is the most senior admin on the server AT THE TIME decides what is/isnt an illega spot, and everyone should respect that decision it's worked fine for me for the last year and a bit.
  8. Sep 22, 2008
    that van looks like there's only 1 way to get in O_O
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    to answer your question: The vans are illegal. You must crouch to get in and thus its off limits. There is your official answer. If people go in the vans, and admins are on, they are usually frozen or teleported out.
  10. Aug 8, 2008
    there's normally two ways in, but the boxes block the wya in the back.

Anyway I vote crouch spot, I hate those spots!

We need to like, ask a map maker if they'd be will to edit some of the most played maps and block the crouch spots with unmovable stuff.
    Maybe WTF_Hax,Barricade factory,highway,panic version 3.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.