Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cry Engine 3 Demo (Car Physics)

Discussion in Gaming started by McKay, May 29, 2012

1. Feb 20, 2011
    McKay, May 29, 2012 Last edited by Brian, May 29, 2012
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished.

Guess my lil' laptop won't play this game anymore xD
  3. Feb 20, 2011
    Id love destruction physics on the cars as realistic as this in GTA, now that would be cool.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    This is the future of all driving in games :O So awesome.
  5. May 15, 2011
    This makes me so horny. God, I could play with just the demo car all fucking day. And watch the destruction over and over and over.
  6. May 14, 2011
    This makes me sad. I can now imagine when I have kids, (if i ever do) them playing perfectly modelled games, I will feel a hole in my heart for the old school games.

Don't get me wrong this is amazing but old school ftw. This is why I play CSS not CoD or other games out there.

Meh w/e cant wait for this to be released!
  7. Jul 28, 2011
    This is amazing. Too bad I probably won't make a major pc upgrade in at least a year or two...

And @McKay, love the hot fuzz sig :grin:
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    It's not too unlike GTA4's car destruction physics by the looks of it. GTA4 uses Euphoria's physics engine though.
  9. Jan 28, 2012
    GTA IV's physics are actually really nice, with collisions and especially with paint scrapes.
  10. Dec 6, 2011
    Dying to see GTA VI with Cry Engine 3.... D=