Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CryENGINE 3 Crysis 3 Tech Trailer [HD] wonder what type of specs for this O.o

Discussion in Gaming started by Dr.FeelGood, Aug 11, 2012

1. Sep 26, 2010
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    I'm gonna play it completly maxed out with:
    CPU:AMD FX8150
    GPU:Sapphire AMD RADEON HD7950
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB Dual Channel
    Mainboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
    Corsair Force Series 3 60GB SSD

Top Secret Tessellated Toad Tech :razz:
  3. Jul 30, 2012
    Im prob going to have dual 6950's for it.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    I can't run something that nice :frown:
  6. Jan 28, 2012
  7. Apr 9, 2012
    Crysis 3 really only uses the same engine as Crysis 2. If you could run Crysis 2 on max (as I could) then you can probably also run C3 on max
  8. Jan 11, 2012
    Nope. Crysis 3 uses way more resources than Crysis 2. Due to the extreme graphics and the physics engine
  9. Apr 9, 2012
    Doesn't sound like a very resourceful post because "Due to the extreme graphics and the physics engine" really doesn't sound like a reason for more resources. It's CryEngine 3, they can only add extra features, but it's not going to be such a big deal.
  10. Jan 11, 2012
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Jul 30, 2012
    • Jul 6, 2012
      I never liked the gameply tho.. I wish these graphics would make it into other games besides just theirs. I remember now to long ago the company said it was kinda pissed they put all this money into cryisis and the game did not sell as well as they thought. Due to the fact hardly any computer could play it.
    • May 14, 2011
      The game play for Crysis wasn't bad persay it just wasn't anything unique to set it apart from any other FPS. Crysis is basically just the game they slapped on to their amazing eye candy to show it off.
      • Like Like x 1