Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Crysis 3 Gameplay Trailer

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by CastleX, Apr 24, 2012

1. Jan 28, 2012

• Like Like x 1
    • Feb 8, 2012
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Mediocre run of the mill shooter wrapped in the best eye candy I have seen. I like it. If anything it will be a great way to benchmark computers.
    • Feb 20, 2011
      Nah, the engine is much more optimized, Crysis 1 needed a supercomputer because it was so badly optimized when they derped the DX10 implementation. It's no co-incidence that when they re-wrote it in Crysis 2's engine, it was able to play on Consoles.
    • Jan 28, 2012
      Hope it runs even better than Crysis 2 on Ultra. Would love to fraps a lot of gameplay, but it's not doable on ultra settings.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Basically. Good way to break in my GTX 680.
    • Jul 19, 2011
    • Mar 31, 2012
      fail noob way to be abusing disagree rating on my post you started it do ley ma
    • Jun 4, 2006
      fail noob way to abuse the post ratings and get banned.
    • Nov 29, 2010
      I did sort of wish they changed the hud up and let the power options turn into the scroll wheel. I seriously miss how much they shut out the open worldness of the first game into a linear hallway of the second. I wonder if the third will be different.
    • Jan 28, 2012
      The hud in the gameplay trailer kinda looks the same. However, its due out a year from now so theres a lot of room for change. Hopefully I get in the beta for it since I pre-ordered. :smile: