Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Crysis 3 is revealed

Discussion in Gaming started by Toast, Apr 16, 2012

1. Mar 7, 2012
    yes its true, EA has just announced that Crysis 3 will be out spring 2013 for XBOX 360, Ps3, and PC. if you guys want more info check out the video i made on it. this games graphics look amazing and being a die hard crysis fan since 2007, i am ready for crysis 3.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPesNM4JKDs
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    i hope so too dude i mean i have the card to run it at good FPS i just hope it looks good compared to crysis 1 and crysis warhead but the story seems awesome
  4. Jul 28, 2011
    Looks amazing. Too bad I don't plan on upgrading my computer for at least a whole year or so...
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    I thought it was out long time ago until someone told me it was not. Anyways, it is finally out now.
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    I don't like the game but the engine made me cream. I want to touch it all over, so badly.
  9. Jan 8, 2012
    Hopefully their smart and you can actually play the game without having a 1200$ dual gpu set-up this time.
  10. Aug 12, 2011

Downloading SDK right now
  11. Dec 6, 2011
    But sometimes you want that. Nobody likes a half-assed game where you get 3000FPS and the graphics look like shit because they had the Nvidia 9500GT in mind :silly: Still waiting for a game that's extremely demanding, such as requiring a 7970 or a GTX 680 to play on the highest settings, and well optimized as well. I know people with cheaper systems will obviously disagree with me on this one, but those who put their hard earned money into a nice computer deserve to let it run wild every once in a while, not just on 1 game a year :grin:
  12. Jul 28, 2011
    Actually I agree with you on this even though my computer isn't high end... I like to see people pushing graphics to the limits
  13. Dec 6, 2011
    Exactly! When I see a game (or a mod to make a game) look just outstandingly orgasmic at first site, I want it instantly. Kind of how GTA IV with ENB settings and ICEenhancer. You literally need a $500 graphics card to play it on 30fps+, and a GTX 680 or 7970 to play it with all of the additional mods that I have/am adding onto it, such as textures, farther visual, and better graphical visual loading.
  14. Feb 20, 2011
    The issue with that is it takes a lot more money to develop that, and means they will be able to sell the game to less people. Suggesting to the finance department "I want to make the game more expensive to develop and appeal to less people" and you'll be quickly laughed out of the office.

But you'll always get that handful of douchebags who bitch and moan "I've got an $48,000 NASA Supercomputer, why does my game look like shit?!?"
  15. Aug 18, 2006
    I was disappointed by Crysis 2. It suffered from Consolitis. I hope Crysis 3 won't be a crappy console port, as it would be a shame to put such a good engine to waste.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Obviously, I just wish they'd switch out of their greedy ways for just one game, and one game only... Just imagine if all of the major companies combined their strengths as well and didn't care about money? We'd have the greatest game of all time no doubt.
    • Apr 5, 2012