Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS: Global Offensive Servers

Discussion in Future Servers started by raiNN, Aug 17, 2011

1. Aug 10, 2011
    Hey Plaguefest, I was going to purchase admin for a year but decided on three months instead of a year because of CS: GO coming out early 2012. I was planning on switching over to that when it comes out so I have a question - Is PlagueFest planning on having some servers when CS: GO comes out? I'd like to have some Plaguefest servers I can buy admin on in CS: GO especially if you will have a zombie escape server on there.
  2. Jun 10, 2011
    my guess would be as long as there is a zombie mod for the game then yes.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    It might take some time to get zombie servers up and going in CS:GO but we will most certainly be expanding to the game.
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Yes. We definitely plan on having some CS:GO servers up when it comes out - it just may take a while for addons like ZombieMod/SourceMod/etc to work as they will need to be rewritten.
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7973-counter-strike-global-offensive/

We've already stated that we are going to have Global Offensive servers once it launches.
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    The game won't be coming out for a while but in the long term

When you buy admin you get access to every server, this was going to be included into TF2 when it was being worked on. Depending on what moderating system/source mod plugins come out for global offense you will probably get some beneficiary from being admin on CSS.
  7. Aug 10, 2011
    That's good to hear. Therefore, I will continue to be an active member of this wonderful community when Global Offensive comes out.