Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO 50% off..$7.49 CAD on Steam

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Drac, Jun 25, 2014

1. Oct 23, 2013

Just Fyo, CS:GO is on sale for 50% off making it $7.49 in the steam store. It's part of their daily deals.

Offer ends 46 hours from the time of this post.

Great time to pick it up if you've been wanting it for a while :smile:

Deal Link:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 29, 2012
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Might as well fork out the extra $2 and get the CS Complete pack. It's cheaper in the end (i don't know if you get extra copies of the game if you already own one)
      http://store.steampowered.com/sub/16223/
    • Dec 1, 2013
      Lame. Already own all but CS:GO and it's almost cheaper just paying for everything again. What the hell kind of logic is that?
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Because it's a Valve title. CS:GO sales also brings in hackers, so might wanna stay off competitive games.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • May 15, 2014
          damn i paid 19 dollars and i didn't like that game at all, there are a few new weapons and better textures etc but that game is not better than css yet.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          If you're into the competitive scene, it's a lot of fun. If not and you're more of a casual kinda guy, you won't like it compared to CS:S. CS:GO just isn't fun on community servers or in casual games. I'm sure ZM/ZE would be fun, if they ever fix the major issues that prevent it from being playable.
        • Jun 18, 2012
          It actually is sort of playable, not even close to perfect but 1.000.000 times better than what it was on release ...
        • Mar 30, 2013
          Zombie Knockback is fixed on CS:GO, since 3-4 days.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Oct 25, 2012
            I got cs:go for 1.99$ and I'm still pissed off about that price

how can you spend more then 7 and a half years developing a game at the cost of more then 45 million dollars and it STILL suffer the same issues that it's predecessor suffers from........I don't get it
          • Feb 27, 2012
            HPE is a shitty company and made the game shit. I'm glad Valve is doing the updating and not HPE. At least they're fixing and adding shit. As i said above, if you're a casual, it sucks in comparison to CS:S or CS 1.6. If you're competitive, CS:GO is for you.
          • Mar 26, 2012
            Aw, I just read this today, lol. I could've gotten all of this way cheaper. Maybe I'll wait for the next sale?
          • Jan 5, 2014
            CS:GO is perfect for casual/competitive. It's always fun to spray with the AK and hope for a single hit in the head in a casual game ^_^ while if you try this in competitive you are doomed to fail in the end.
            In the beginning I hated CS:GO as it was soooo far away from CS 1.6 wrt the gaming experience, game dynamics and overall adrenaline rush, however CS:GO has been fixed in that respect and now it's far better than 1.6
            I am not talking about CS:S because I actually hate playing normal games in it, CS:S is just perfect for zombie escape (in my eyes).
            It just took me some time to get used to the weapons in CS:GO as they shoot quite differently compared to the other CS games. Which reminds me - when is pF gonna release a casual CS:GO server ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) ?

[IMG]

Best CS so far ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Aug 2, 2010
              Casual? Never. I'd shit on Tony way too much.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Oct 18, 2012
              • Jan 5, 2014
                Just if you are interested - CS:GO is 50% off right now!
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • May 15, 2014
                  I heard cs:go will be free to play... im not sure if that is true or not? i don't know what to think
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  I highly doubt this will happen. It was rumoured CS:S would be free once CS:GO came out, but that never happened. Plus for Competitive, this would absolutely make it horrible. There will be even more smurfs than there are now.
                • May 15, 2014
                  yeah i dont think its gonna happen, there will be many people complaining about it if it become free to play because they paid for it and they think its unfair etc. btw what do you mean by smurfs ?