Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

cs go custom player models

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by redwire, Dec 17, 2012

1. Dec 17, 2012
    any player models out there who wanna help i need a few custom player models for cs go let me know if you are interested
  2. Nov 11, 2011

They are really busy with their own projects and life, so they might or might not be able to help you out. Let's see what they say.
  3. Feb 24, 2011
    All i would be able to offer you is some knowledge within .QC files, feel free to ask me if you stumble upon any issues at that part although i can't guarantee that i'll solve it.
    Sajak got it pretty much correct as he assumed. I'm really busy with my own projects and that thing people call "life"? I'd still be glad to answer any questions though.

Have a good one.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Mar 20, 2012

There u can find under the topic Modelos models for cs:go. They have the cs:go tag.

->Male
      ->Monsters and Zombies

Not really many but at least some.

Idk really know if that is what u were searching for but thats the only place I know anyway.^^ dont think gamebanana has them mhh
    • Dec 17, 2012
      thank you so much guys yes that site has the Halo models and some others that gamebanana doesnt have but im looking for some specific skins for my war3source mod i found some i like to use but they all for css is there anyway to make them work for cs go?
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Kaemon knows a porter called 'Kaem'. You should try to contact Kaemon and ask him if that guy is able/willing to do it.

Thanks for tagging me. I can do much into modelling, but I never specialized in Porting as I have little to almost no use of being able to do it. Sorry :-/
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 22, 2012
        I'm sorry, but at this time I do not work in the modding of CS:GO. And I don't think that I again make more models for this game :frown:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Aug 20, 2012
          hey guys looking to see if any of you are still making custom skins/models for CSGO??