Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO Expansion

Discussion in News started by Kyle, Aug 14, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2007

So, as you all know, we've been messing around with CS:GO for months now. Our servers totally broke with update 17, who cares! They were old and even worse than that, they were on the old shell :sick:! Anyways, thanks to @Dharkk for being productive and porting the weapons file over so things work semi-properly. I'll probably have to fend him off with a bat or something, but it's very appreciated.

Known problems:
    • Your Client will Crash if you Download a Custom Map. - It's really late to try things right now (3AM), I didn't realize the intention was to ship this way...
    • Missing assets on the FastDL. - Porting issue, since there are no zombie screams as far as I'm aware we're probably going to resolve this.
    • Missing displays. - At the moment we're not sure how to display data properly. So things like ddisplay, rdisplay, etc will NOT function properly.
    • Limited Maps / Models! - We need content producers to start pumping out content!
    At the time of this writing, we have a ZombieMod Server located at zmgo.plaguefest.com
    ZE is coming soon (Hopefully when I wake up).
    Thanks to the many testers (Dharkk, @dillinger, @GRUDGE, and others) from 2~ months ago.
    Thanks to @Brian, Dharkk, and @Josh for staying up tonight and waiting until the first server was up.

7K POSTS :dance:
    • Like Like x 8
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
      Kyle, Aug 14, 2012 Last edited by Kyle, Aug 15, 2012
    • May 30, 2012
      Can't wait to the ZE server are up, i am really looking forward for CS:GO Zombie Escape!
      Thanks you guys, good job!

I've already been on a Zombie Escape server on the beta, its awesome!
      But got spammed a boy that i should fuck off because i was pF, Lol'd.
      Also congratulations on your 7k post Kyle. :vampire:
    • Mar 19, 2012
      LOL @ the bots shooting eachother at start

Edit 1:Must admit it is fun with the new guns.

Edit 2:Would it be possible to add stats?

Edit 3:I have no doubt this will take over the css mod once it gets less buggy.

Edit 4: LMao camping with bots is actually fun
      jookbob, Aug 14, 2012 Last edited by jookbob, Aug 14, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • May 27, 2008
      There really isn't a ZE server from us yet.
    • Jul 14, 2012
      Can someone add lila panic to the server? That map's classic.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Josh did, it's the worst map I've ever played on in my life. I'll never add it to rotation.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jul 14, 2012
        hmm... that musn't be the lila panic I know. Perhaps it was just a bad version?
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Whatever the zm_lila_panic_2012 is, the author added nodraw blocks all over on ledges and didn't seal the map, it's horrible.
      • May 15, 2011
        This one is really lame. Not only what you mentioned, but in the basement, windows are made to realistic proportions. With that, zombies can jump through them, which is really gay, and makes all the cades useless.

I am making a lila panic for GO, it isn't pretty, but fuck it works at least. :/

No need, I forgot others have made some, linked by Bruce.
        Dirtbag, Aug 14, 2012 Last edited by Dirtbag, Aug 14, 2012
      • Jul 14, 2012
        Someone made a new one. I haven't tested but maybe it could be added too? http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/167892

I foresee LOTS of Lila Maps for GO. Question: Will GO have a ZMP server if this is the case?
      • Jul 16, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2007
        It's $15 USD for a subscription from Steam.
      • Jul 14, 2010
        Currently it is in beta, so if you are in, no. August 21st the game will be released. Pre-orders are currently available.

Good work Kyle and everyone!
      • Jul 16, 2012
        well if thats the case im to poor for that so if it kills css im sadly going to be gone......i have to wait to renew my admin as it is.
      • Jul 28, 2011
        I doubt CSGO will kill CSS, just as CSS certainly did not kill 1.6. Now we will just have all three to enjoy :grin:
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Nov 11, 2011
          I'm not happy with CS:GO as it stands so you're not losing out on much. Hopefully Valve will release large update packs to level out the game with CSS (in terms of flexibility in commands for devs).
        • Nov 2, 2011
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Feb 1, 2011
            I am amazed at how well the mod works and how awesome the maps are so far. It's pretty epic in there and I'm loving it. Mad props to Kyle, Brian, Josh, Dharkk, and all you fools who got this shit poppin' on day one. Hats off for real!