Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO finally out. Very low price?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Aug 8, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2012
    I've never ever seen a price such low in Valve's history of pre-releases lol, I'm buying it right now!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Lol my buddy Churma got it for me :wink: I had to sign a rape contract :frown:
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 30, 2012
        Already did XD yeah the price is very low lol
      • Apr 14, 2011
        you did not have to sign my contract, we jsut made it happen :cyclops:
      • Jan 28, 2012
        It's only a 10% discount. It's 15.00 because its really just a mod of the portal 2 engine. All the devs had to do was make new models and maps, and make the game functional. It's not like it required any creativity for a storyline and such like a full game.
      • May 15, 2011
        ACTUALLY, it's only $15 because Gaben likes to experiment on his minions. Turns out a lower price results in better sales and profit. So your theory is silly.
      • Jan 28, 2012
        So, according to your theory, Gaben will sell HL3 at an extremely low price? Niiiiiice. :smile:
      • May 15, 2011
        Beats me. Sorry I provided evidence, of not my theory, but Gabe Newell's. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp. :bugeyes:
      • Jan 28, 2012
      • Jul 28, 2011