Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO Has Items..

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Josh, Apr 25, 2013

1. Mar 16, 2008

• Operation Payback Pass (Community Season One Spring 2013)
      • Grants access to Operation Payback's featured community maps on Official Servers. Proceeds are divided among the featured map creators!
    • Operation Payback Challenge Coin
      • Participated in Operation Payback to support community map makers.
    • Silver Operation Payback Challenge Coin
      • Participated in Operation Payback for 10 hours to support community map makers.
    • Gold Operation Payback Challenge CoinMap Token Museum
      • Participated in Operation Payback for 50 hours to support community map makers.
    • Map Token Downtown
    • Map Token Thunder
    • Map Token Favela
    • Map Token Motel
    • Map Token Seaside
    • Map Token Library
    • Map Token Pool Day

Ido Magal's inventory currently has one item in it: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ido/inventory/#730

Via Reddit
  2. Jan 30, 2013
    Not even Hats would make this game any better imo...maybe unusual hats would :razz:

Still, i'll be looking forward to seeing what they end up doing with this "item system."
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    I guess this would make CS:GO a little better. I still don't know if I would play it. :thinking:
  4. Apr 9, 2012
    That truly sounds as one of the most useless attempts to make a bad game look better LOL
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Yeah not really convinced, but alas at least it's an attempt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    • Jul 1, 2010
      For a shitty game its either been tied in the amount of players with CSS or has had more players than CSS >.< Valve can't be too displeased.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I could give two shits about items, but from the look of some of those map tokens - does this mean they are making official GO versions of fy_poolday and cs_thunder? If so - AWESOME. I remember cs_thunder from 1.1, pretty sure it only existed for one version and got nuked due to balance issues or something

EDIT: Oh, nm, they're community versions - still awesome!