Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO MG

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Ghost, Aug 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 14, 2011
    Well I don't want to push for it or anything but it would be amazing if we had a server.

I'm not going to spend time writing just to get a; no, so I will put it simply.

Will we have a cs:go mg server and if so is there a rough estimate of when we will have one?

Many thanks!
  2. May 15, 2011
    I reply to say it no show up in list. Shit eat not. I like. Good.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Jan 30, 2011
      It would be nice, I agree. But if you need to port over maps, it could get rather tedious. I'd play if it was done, though.
    • May 14, 2011
      Many mappers have started already :smile:
    • Nov 11, 2011
      We discussed this over in mumble quite a while back. AFAIK, no, we won't have MG immediately. We're focusing on ZM/ZE at the moment. When there are enough MG maps ported over (probably favorites like smee tower, break-o-box, ski resort, etc), then I can see Kyle taking the time out to put up an MG server. But the whole thing really hinges upon how many maps we can port over and how quickly, but top priority before CS:GO release is ZM/ZE.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        If we knew there was a server there would be a point of porting.

And smee tower, break-o-box and ski mountain are no longer popular. :razz:

I dont see why a small mg server isnt put up, even if its 24/36 slot. Even if 4 maps were on cycle for the first few days it would be a start. When I come back from holiday next wednesday I will start working on porting maps.

Maybe even a password locked 10 slot server. Just to get things ready.
        Post Merged, Aug 19, 2012
        And also from what I've heard mg takes up much less resources then the other servers so it wouldn't stress the box. As well as that I would have though MG is much simpler to set up than ze/zm.
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
        • May 27, 2008

There you have it.
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 14, 2011
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.