Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO "Pro-Players" update (23-01)

Discussion in Gaming started by slisher, Jan 24, 2013

1. May 20, 2011
    Valve has released yet another update patch for CS: GO today, 1/23/13, which has been in the works for several weeks. In this latest update we can find weapon balancing and changes to ALL weapons thanks to input from professional CS: GO teams such as NiP, VeryGames, ESC, and more who have been contributing and maintaining a dialogue with Valve via the private forums for some time now.

[full story & videos of changes]

This sounds interesting. I'm headed out right now to check it out.
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Played for a few hours already. They improved the AK-47 and the M4. The M4 is even better now, and the AK-47 just fucking rapes. The Deagle is even better, and while they claim they nerfed the P90, it still feels the same. Glock burst fire is actually usable too.
  3. May 20, 2011
  4. Aug 18, 2006
  5. May 20, 2011
  6. Jun 18, 2012
    Thanks for the info, I might actually start up the game to see what it's like ... What about the movement? They fixed anything on it?
  7. May 20, 2011
    The heaviness of weapons you mean? I didn't notice any change, actually.

As to Ray, the AK is freakin awesome right now!
  8. Jun 18, 2012
    No the heaviness seemed fine, I meant for example moving around it feels so ... consoley to me. But I get this is only a weapon change.
  9. Apr 9, 2012
    I still feel like walking around while carrying a gazillion of tanks on my back