Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO Renegade Girl Model

Discussion in Resources & Tutorials started by Natalya, May 7, 2013

1. Jun 28, 2011

Works great on CS:GO, I rigged her properly and stuff. Hitboxes are fixed too. Officially banned from Game Banana, I am bringing this straight to you guys. To my knowledge it is the first properly rigged girl skin for CS:GO. I will make more in the future.

[IMG]

And you can get the download here:

http://www.lady-natalya.info/downloads/renegade-girl-csgo.zip
    • Like Like x 7
    • Artistic Artistic x 2
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Sep 22, 2010
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Natalya! I am so glad you are still around and making awesome stuff. Why the hell would they ban you from GameBanana? Your maps and models have always been awesome.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jun 28, 2011
      • Feb 24, 2011
        Wait, why did this even get banned from GB? Copyright issues? I don't recognize the ladyloo model from anywhere.
        Looks great btw!
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Typically Gamebanana, rolled my eyes when I read that... Looks great! This is one of the few last things I should be learning as well, I can rig models but I can't rig and port over the weights of the playermodels from any Source game onto another skin xD

Good work!
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Dec 30, 2006
        It's a good model and all but I don't think Faplo can resist.........you know.

Since this is on CSGO, I'd be ok with it but usually we try to limit the amount of crap clients have to download before joining.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        i didn't think we had custom skins for cs:go yet. We don't have to have alot, but a little selection like css wouldn't be a bad thing
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 28, 2011
          To my knowledge there are very few server-side CS:GO skins, except like basic Admin model re-skins. If you put this on a server let me know which one it is and I'll come say hi. :smile:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jun 28, 2011
            • Mapping King Mapping King x 1