Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO workshop support coming soon

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Kyle, Jan 22, 2013

1. Apr 9, 2007
    We were tipped off that it should be possible soon to upload content (Maps) for CS:GO to the Steam Workshop. Hopefully this takes off and everything is internalized. The current limit for contributions is 1GB per cloud (Steam) account, so a few of you may have to create multiple accounts (depending on map size). Hopefully this is helpful to someone, it should come out tomorrow.

PHP:

<Elordid>  745 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive SDK): Section Ufs has been added
    <Elordid>  745/quota1073741824
    <Elordid>  745/maxnumfiles1000
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Brett, Jan 22, 2013 Last edited by Brett, Jan 22, 2013
    • May 14, 2011
      Hopefully this may rival Game Banana if it takes off.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      - We're launching the private beta for workshop maps. If you're a map maker, mail csgo_sdk@list.valvesoftware.com with the subject "Map Workshop Beta" and your steam id in the content, with a link to maps shipped ( or maps in progress ) suitable for the Workshop.
    • May 14, 2011
      Just did it. I wonder how this will work. I will be glad to get off gamebanana. I will probably regret saying that.