Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[CS:GO] Ze_Greencity

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by DimeX, Sep 20, 2012

1. Aug 27, 2012
    After the release of ze_inboxed I started to create a new map, ze_greencity. Map again is fantastic. City in the jungle. At the moment implemented a lot and I decided to show you their achievements.

ze_greencity0008 ze_greencity0009 ze_greencity0010 ze_greencity0011 ze_greencity0012 ze_greencity0013 ze_greencity0007
    • Like Like x 4
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • Sep 6, 2010
    • May 14, 2011

Great work! I never had any luck in creating open spaces but you seem to have got it in one.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      DimeX... I applaud your work. We need more mappers like you. :zombiekiller: You put out quality stuff time and time again. Very creative as always :thumbsup:
    • May 14, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 19, 2008
        This looks great! If sajak is saying this is good work, that a great thing to hear.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 9, 2012
          Reminds me of the movie I am Legend and the game Crysis 3 :razz:
        • Aug 27, 2012
          Looks great! I wish it was for regular css. Since when was there a mapping king rating?
        • Apr 1, 2012
          anyway, map looks epic (Y)... sad that I despise CS:GO atm.. don't know why, just don't like it..
        • Aug 27, 2012
        • Jun 18, 2012
          Once more, looks great, I agree its to bad it isn't for CSS but then again, hopefull GO will become our future (if the game's getting better). I see you still need some practicing with making those vids though :wink: (dont get me wrong it looks better than anything I could make).

(I wonder where this guys mapper status hid itself. o.o)
        • May 14, 2011
          Hmm, only thing I don't like about the vid is that its basically the same 3 shots over and over again from different angles. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but its just like cheating, no thats the wrong word. Umm. In the vid it seems like more of the map is complete than there actually seems to be if you take a look back.

Looks amazing though!
        • Aug 27, 2012
          I make all geometry (not details) and on video you can not see beach. Map will be have 3 game modes:
          - Easy: escape on the boats
          - Normal: escape on the roof with helicopter
          - Hard: I don't know what humans need to do for win
          - Extreme: this is fun mode. For play on this mode need win on the easy, normal and hard (is not easy) Humans must still alive 3 minutes (maybe more), all doors open and on the map constantly explode bombs chaotically. If humans can escape on the boats\helicopter\..., then they win.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 6, 2011
            This is getting me pretty hyped for this map, hoping to see some great results on its first release. Keep us posted on your progress.
          • Feb 14, 2012
            I really wish the zego server could hold a pop. These maps look amazing.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
          • Aug 27, 2012
            When create hard and extreme modes, beta version will be release. Someone places will be changed (added more details)
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
            • Aug 27, 2012